Joey surprise imagine

you're in class and like normal, bored and can't be bothered to actually pay too much attention.  you know Joey is out of town for a show and you're missing him so much.

you get a text from him: "I can't wait to have you in my arms again next week babe its not the same without you with me"

you smile at the text and try to pay attention to the lesson

Theres a knock at the door and the teacher goes to open it, its someone who works in the office with a bundle of roses & a teddy bear. "Um this is for a girl named Y/N from someone named Joey Diggs jr"

you blush and my teacher brings the roses and bear to me.

you text Joey: "awww babe I love it but you don't have to send me things"

seconds later he replies: "but I do because I love you"

you smile at the phone on how cute he is. The bell rings for us to go home.

you walk to your car and see Joey leaning against the car. you run across the parking lot and he meets you half way in a tight hug, picks you up and spins you around.

"Oh my god Joey I thought I wouldn't be able to see you next week you jerk!!!"

he laughs "oh so you don't wanna see me?" And he kisses your forehead.

"Babe I couldn't be another hour without you let alone a week" with those words he puts his hands at my hips and kisses me passionately. 

"Get a room!" your best friend calls out laughing. you two pull away from each other laughing.

------------------------------------------------

sorry for the delay but I'm writing more so I'll be updating, soon!!!

vote, comment,  let me know if you actually want me to write more ♡ xoxo