Eric & Cynthia Imagine

You & Eric were at his house and were drinking hot chocolate on the couch watching movies and just warming up because its freezing outside. Ya'll started talking then Eric says "hey babe, I have a surprise for you. Get dressed in something that will keep you warm and I'm going to take you somewhere" he smiled and kissed your lips quickly before he went to go get dressed.

He got dressed in some black jeans, red shirt, red converse, & black leather jacket.  You were wearing white skinny jeans, a black & silver long sleve, and black boots. You left your hair down, put on a white benie and a little makeup

"Awe don't you look cute" you said going over to him & kissing his cheek leaving a red kiss mark. He smiles and laughs at you "really Cynthia?" You'd smile really big and walked out the door.

You both get into the car and drive off

"So Eric where are we going? "

-"downtown"

"Haha where in downtown?"

-"somewhere you like"

"Where?!"

-"we'll be there in 15 minutes just be patient"

"Okaayyy"

You turn up the music and loudly sing a long to make him laugh.

"Oh my god Eric are you taking me to candlelight?!?" He nodded yes.

(Idk if u know what the heritage society candlelight tour is but omfg its beautiful and perfect & I love it sooo much)

"come on babe" he said parking the car.

He gave the lady your tickets and y'all went in.

"Wow this is one of the best suprisese you've given me"

he hugged you tight and held your hand. Walking hand in hand around seeing everything there and enjoying each others company.

Eric  walks you over to a gazebo surrounded by candles and white rose petals everywhere.

He hugged you from behind wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head on your holder by your neck.

"This is perfect" he said in your ear and kissed your neck.

"Amazing" you say looking out at the lights and kids playing. 

"Cynthia"- he truns you around walks you to the middle of the beautifully lit gazebo.

"You're perfect-" no I'm not babe "-let me Finnish woman, haha as I was saying you're perfect.  You may not think you are but to me you are. I never knew I could find someone that would make me so happy. You get me so frustrated sometimes yet you keep me sane. The past 3 years we've been together have been the happiest years I've lived and I couldn't imagine living another day without you" he got a black box out of his jacket pocket and got down on one knee. "Cynthia will you marry me?"

Your eyes get watery "YES yes yes 100 times yes!" He put the ring on my finger and jumped up to hug and kiss me. We hear people around us cheering and clapping. 

----------------------------------------------------

I really enjoyed writing this & Cynthia I hope you like it ♡ I wanted to surprise you with it soooo ily girl!

vote, give feedback!  I'm working on trying to update twice a week or every Thursday (: ♡xoxo