Eric & Thomas dream imagine

Okay so the craziest thing happened last night.

I had a dream, and in this dream I was sitting at a bench in park that I've never been to before. It was cold but I didn't have a jacket on and I was crying. A little time passed by then eric comes and sit nexts to me but he's out of breath.

Eric: "Megan why did you leave? You scared us half to death!!"

Me: "sorry" & I rub my arms to try to heat up.

Eric: "wait why are you crying?"

Me: "I have so much going on! With college, my parents, trying to start my carrer, hate I get all day from being with Thomas, I dont know what to do!"

I started crying more and I hear someone else running towards us. I turn my head and I see Thomas coming to us.

He ran up to me and hugged me tightly crying a little

Thomas: "oh my god, we couldn't find you and I thought something bad happened yo you! Woah you're freezing babe!" And he took off his jacket and gave it to me.

Me: "sorry"

Thomas: "don't ever do that again, please. You scared me and I don't know what I would do without you." -eric tells Thomas what's wrong & he pulls me back into a tight hug- "baby why didn't you tell me? I'm here for you and everything will be okay I promise, I'm here for you along with the other boys and they love you dearly too. Whatever is going on now will go away and everything will be alright"

He kissed me and then grabbed my hand and started talking to eric

Eric: "come on you two lets go find the others and then we can go get some coffe or something"

*then I woke up*

I woke up at 3am crying....

---------------------------------------------

sorry if this kinda sucked I just wanted to try something different. please give feedback, vote and any constructive criticism ♥ xoxo -M