Colton imagine

you were out with your boyfriend Colton and a group of friends dancing having a couple of drinks & dancing. you had went to get a drink but when you turned back to your friends you saw Colton kissing another girl. you stormed out and he came after you.

"No Y/N come back!" you looked back for a second and yell back at him "No! We're over & don't even think about calling or texting me Colton!" you called a cab since he was your ride and went home

-The next day-

you woke up the next morning upset from the night before you took a shower to clear your mind. when you were all cleaned up you got dressed in some black skinny jeans, a green blouse, & white converse. not really caring too much on how your hair looked you pull it back into a ponytail. you apply a little mascara & lip gloss before heading out.

your head and heart are still hurting from last night so you decide to go to Starbucks to get some coffe and relax. when all of a sudden you get a call but don't bother to look at the caller id.

"Hey Y/N?"

-"yes who is this?"

"Um its Anthony"

-"oh hey"

"Y/N are you okay? I saw what happend last night"

-"sort of, Anthony I don't want to hear you back him up what he did was wrong and it really hurt me"

"please hear me out, come over to my place"

-"ugh fine I'll be there in 10 minutes"

*end of call*

you started driving to Anthony's house.

When you get there before you can knock on the door Anthony opens it and he hugs you tight.

"I know you're not okay, neither is Colton."

When he said that you wiped away tears from your eyes & hugged him tight. He continued talking "he's inside on my couch, please go in there and talk it out with him. He isn't the same without you. I know what he did was wrong but it was a mistake & a misunderstanding. Please I'm begging you."

you just nod your head okay and go inside. 

When you step in Colton stands up from the couch and walks toward you with slight hesitation.

"You two can talk in my room" Anthony says looking at y'all

you get to Anthony's room and close the door behind you siit at the edge of the bed and Colton sits next to you and holds your hands.

"I'm so sorry,  what happened was so stupid and I promise it was a mistake and a complete misunderstanding. That girl was drunk and she kissed me! I didn't kiss her back I promise. Please,  I'm sorry I hurt you. You have to believe me. I will never hurt you again. I love you too much to even think think about hurting you."

the sincre look in his eyes showed you he ment it

"Promise?" you asked

He nods his head yes.

you kiss him and he pushed you down onto the bed gets on top of you and depended the kiss.

Anthony walked in "is everyth- oh okay" and walked right out. the two of you started laughing then you got him off of you & you both walked out of the room holding hands.

-----------------------------------------------------

Just a quick update because OMG THANK YALL FOR 1K READS!!!

gonna be updating every Thursday ♡ xoxo