〰CHAPTER 1- January 27th, 2013〰

"Hello?"

The date was January 27th; a day I'll remember for the rest of my life: I couldn't believe it, I had won a contest to meet Ariana Grande and she was standing in front of me, but I couldn't even get a word out. The girl of my dreams was standing in front of me and I just had my mouth open and I was staring at her.

A minute had passed, but it felt like an eternity. She sensed that I was starstruck and she was completely correct.

"Hey, I'm just a person. You've got the whole night with me and you should enjoy yourself. So close your mouth and come with me," she said.

We were in the studio; the place where she created her hit songs and I couldn't help myself from stopping and observing.

"Do you sing?" She said.

Uh-oh, I keep embarrassing myself; I need to stop.

"Yeah, a little," I said, with shaking hands and a racing heart.

"Can I hear you? I promise I won't laugh." She saw me shake my head. "How about we sing together?" she continued.

I had the chance to sing with Ariana Grande. This was a chance of a lifetime, but you wouldn't believe how nervous I was.

"Sure," I said. "How about we sing Almost is Never Enough?"

"Nice choice," she said, with a smile on her face.

She turned on the music for it, and we went right into it. From the start it was intense, and we ended the song with a kiss.