〰CHAPTER 4- February 2nd, 2013〰

I hadn't been able to sleep since we set the date; my mom got really worried about me. I told her I was fine and proceeded to lock myself in my room after dinner trying to get some shut-eye.

That happened until February 2nd, the day of our date. I couldn't eat the whole day because of how nervous I was. I started getting ready at 2:30; I wanted everything to be perfect. I took 4 showers just to make sure I would smell nice for her.

I rented a tuxedo from a shop almost two hours away. I was determined to make Ariana feel like the most important girl in the world, even though she was so famous that she probably already felt like that.

The limousine driver from the night me and Ariana met showed up at 6:15. We showed up at her doorstep at 6:29. I was looking at my watch and waiting for it to be 6:30. I looked at the second hand for what felt like an eternity. But finally, it was 6:30.

She opened the door and I gave her white roses and chocolates that I spent $40 on. I had to make sure everything was perfect.

She grabbed them and gave a thorough sniff of the roses with her eyes closed. She opened them and looked at me. "They're perfect... Just like you," she said while fixing my tuxedo.

"Coming from the most perfect girl in the world," I said, blushing.

"Shall we head out then?" she said, blushing too.

We went out to the Santa Monica pier. We bought funnel cake, rode some rides (she was scared, but I protected her like a real man would), went on the bumper cars, and at the end we walked on the pier with the bright lights on two of us.

It was so perfect and the lights were directly on us like a spotlight. She was used to that though. She was also used to people coming up to her and ask her for pictures and autographs, but I didn't mind. We drove back in the limousine and dropped her off at her house, not without getting a goodbye kiss though. The kiss lasted so long that the chauffeur honked, cutting it short.

"I'll talk to you in the morning," I said, glaring at the chauffeur. I couldn't blame him, but he should've realized that I was with my dream girl and I wanted to spend every second with her.

I got dropped off at my house and went to bed. Just like I did the night we met, I thought about everything that happened that night. I drifted off to sleep within 15 minutes. This was the first time I slept in the past 6 days.