Power Guys

I woke up the next morning to see Harry on the floor, wrapped up in his blankets like a burrito which made
me smile. I went upstairs, took a shower and got dressed then came back down to make breakfast.

I grabbed the things to make pancakes, mixed the powder and water then carefully poured in a capful of vanilla. About 5 min later he walked in smiling. " Good morning. " he said his voice raspy his hair was sticking out in every direction.
" Good morning. " I said flipping a pancake.
" Are you making pancakes? " he asked peering over my shoulder.
" Yep " I say.
" Mmmm they smell good. Look at you! One lesson and your already a pro. "
I smiled.
~
After we had had our pancakes we sat down to watch some tv. But as soon as I turned it on the screen went haywire then shut off completely. " Is the power out again? " I asked setting the remote down.
" This shouldn't be happening. I'm going to go ask the neighbors if theirs is acting weird. " he said heading for the door.

He walked out of my view then I heard him yell, " Ahh! Who are you two? "
I went to the door to see who was there.
Standing at the door were two men probably in their late 20s or early 30s, the first one was a couple inches taller than Harry. He had light brown hair and bright green eyes. His hair was spiked up in the front. He was wearing a dark green shirt with a leather jacket, jeans and boots. The other was a giant. He was just huge! He had ear length light brown fluffy hair and kid of blue-hazel eyes. His bangs almost covering his eyes. He was wearing a light green shirt with a maroon zip up jacket.
He kind of reminded me of a moose he was so huge.

" Are you Winter? " Moose asked me urgently.
" Ummm ya? " I said. Moose started to say something but Harry cut in.
" Who are you two? " he said stepping in front of me. Leather jacket kind of glared at him and said, " We are from the electrical department and came to fix the power. " his voice was kind of husky.

" How do you know I didn't even call anyone yet. " Harry said warily.

" Look buddy we were driving by and saw the power box spark so we came to help, are you gonna let us in or not? " Leather jacket said.

Harry looked at them in silent suspicion then moose said, " Look we are just trying to help, that's all we want to do. "

I stepped in front of Harry and opened the door for them.

" We are gonna need to take a look around the house, check the wiring, this may take a while. " Leather jacket said walking into the kitchen, the other guy following.
" You guys just relax. " Moose said disappearing into the kitchen.

We went back to the living room and sat down. " What do you want to do? " I asked.

He looked up and smiled, " How about we play a game. " he said getting up. About a minute later he came back with a box.
~
After he taught me how to play sorry I was on a roll. I pulled a card off the top, " Oh! Sorrrryyyyy! " I laughed.
" What? Awwwww! " he laughed/whined.

We played 5 more games ( I won all 5 by the way ) but I'm pretty sure he let me win. After the last game was over the two power guys came back to the living room.

" Did you guys find out what was wrong? " asked Harry standing up.

" Well your wiring is shot throughout the whole house we are going to need to come back with tools to finish the job. " said leather jacket.

" What day are you coming back? " Harry asked.
" Tell you what, we'll let you know. " said leather jacket heading for the door.

Harry POV

They both started for the door. " Wait here. " I said to Winter as I followed them to the door.
" Hey you guys- " I cut short because the really tall guy suddenly turned around.

" I don't care what happens but do not let her out of your sight. Under any circumstances! Got it? "

" Okay " I said momentarily stunned. Once I got back to my senses they were already out the door.

" Is everything ok? " Winter called from the living room.

" Ya everything is fine, how about I teach you how to play connect-4. "

Power guys POV

" Sam why do we have to waste our time on this stupid job?! We have things to do! " Leather jacket
yelled/whispered.

" Dean I told you, I saw her! " Sam fired back.
" And how do we know we can even trust your little 'physic visions' "

" We can't just do nothing and let her die! " Sam argued.

" Fine! But after this we are back on the road! No exceptions! " Dean said angrily starting the car.