5.

~The night before the YouTube cruise~

I was sitting in my room watching YouTube videos. Mostly catching up on my friends' videos. I, myself make YouTube videos, too, but I don't post that often and only have 10k subscribers. Not even close to how many subscribers the O2L boys have, but at least I know people actually watch my videos.

I'm so pumped for the cruise tomorrow, that I already packed. I packed clothes, make-up, a pair of my Vans, a few beanies and snapbacks, my Nikon camera, and a few other essentials. I will pack my MacBook once I'm done using it.

I plan to wear some Keds tomorrow with jeans and a crop top or maybe an Aeropostale graphic t.

I yawned and suddenly my eye lids felt heavy. I guess it's time to go to sleep.

I turn off the light, crawled under my covers, and shuffled around until I got comfortable. I then sighed and closed my eyes. I stayed like that for about fifteen minutes, but I never fell asleep. Actually, I felt more awake then I had fifteen minutes ago. Shoot, I guess I'm too excited to go to sleep.

Oh well. I guess I'll just go back onto my computer. I grabbed my MacBook and logged on.

I returned to YouTube and decided to watch people's Draw My Life videos.

I ended up watching all the Draw My Life videos of all the YouTubers I watched, so I moved on. I decided to just to find a new YouTuber to watch.

Then I remembered the O2L gang talking about their friend Anthony, aka Lohanthony, before. So I typed his name in the search bar and clicked on a video.

I kept watching his videos until I couldn't find anymore. They were hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! I hope he's going to the cruise.

I looked the time. 5:00 A.M.!? I'll have to leave in five hours and I haven't gotten any sleep!

I shut down my computer and put it on top of my suite case. I slipped all the way under my covers and closed my eyes.

This time I actually fell asleep.