9.

We arrived at the assembly. I made sure I brought my camera. You never know when you're going to need to film something. Especially here.

I followed Megan as she walked ahead of me, searching for her friends. Connor was at my side walking with me as well, since we bumped into each other exiting our rooms which are right across from each other, if you don't remember.

I decided to vlog.

"Hey guys! So, right now, I'm on one of the main decks for an introduction assembly thing for the YT cruise. I'm with Connor," I pointed the camera toward him, and he smiled and waved. "and Megan, aka strawburry17." I did the same with my camera to her, and when she turned, she did the same thing Connor did.

"This place is packed with YouTubers! Like over there, you can see D-Trix, aka theDOMINICshow! He's awesome. Oh, and look! He's talking with Ryan Higa, aka nigahiga. I absolutely love him!" I said pointing the camera towards their direction.

"I'm going to try to get all the YouTubers I meet or watch a lot in my vlog, so you guys can experience this whole thing with me. Kind of."

Connor laughed a little. Somehow he found that funny. Weird.

I shut off my camera as we approached Megan's friends. Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, Shane Dawson, and Sawyer Hartman were all looking at us with a smile.

"Hey guys!" Megan greeted the boys.

"Hey!" They all took turns saying.

"This is my room mate, Jesselynn Russett, aka jessrussettXOXO, and Connor Franta!"

"Hey, I know Connor! We collabed before," Joey said.

"Aren't you one of the members of that YouTube boy band...Our2ndLife or whatever?" Shane asked.

Connor laughed and replied, "Yeah".

We all new Shane didn't really think they were a boy band, but it was still funny.

"Oh my god Connor, we REALLY need to collab sometime!" Tyler Oakley said like it was a matter of life and death.

"Haha yes we totally do. What's your email?" Connor asked, then handed Tyler his phone.

"So, Jesselynn, or can I call you Jess?" Sawyer asked.

"Course."

"Okay, Jess, what do you do on YouTube? I don't think I've seen any of your videos."

I didn't expect him to. As I have said, I'm not that popular on YouTube.

"I don't post a lot, but I do similar stuff as Connor. Tags, challenges, vlogs, etcetera," I answered.

"Are you in a boy band like Connor, but for girls?" Shane asked sarcastically.

I laughed. "No sadly."

"I think I've seen one of your vids before. You're funny. You should post more often," Joey suggested.

I was shocked he said that. He thinks I'm funny? Wow.

"Thanks!" I flashed a huge grin at him. "By the way. Can I get a picture with all of you? I love watching all of your videos."

"Sure" they all answered enthusiastically.

I decided to first, take selfies with them individually, and then take a group selfie. Luckily, someone nearby was happy to take it for us.

Of course, Tyler being Tyler, suggested that he and I should collab as well. Even though Tyler collabs with everyone, it was still a big deal being asked to collab with him.

"Definitely!" I answered. Then we exchanged emails.

After that, I received emails from everyone else, too, so we could all keep in touch.

I looked over and saw Connor look down ay his phone, type, then lock it. He then turned to me and said, "Jess, the gang is looking for us".

"Okay. Bye guys! Nice meeting you all! See you later Megan!" I said.

They all waved and Connor and I took off to search for everyone.

As we were weaving through many chairs and people, the lights became dim.

"Alright everyone, please take a seat," someone announced.

Shoot! We still didn't find them. Ugh.