7.

I felt a slight shake on my shoulder.

"Jess, Jesselynn, wakey-wakey, we're here." That sounded like JC's voice.

As I processed what he said, I began to fill up with excitement. We're here! Finally!

I opened my eyes realizing my head was on someone else's shoulder. I pulled my head away immediately and looked at who it was.

"Sorry!" I apologized to Connor.

"It's fine. But I think you drooled on me," Connor joked while pretending to search for drool on his shirt.

"Haha, very funny," I said narrowing my eyes. "Anyways, I can't believe we're here! I'm so excited!"

"I know right! Let's get out of the car so we can grab our luggage," JC instructed.

We all did what he said. Once everyone had their stuff, we made our way to a building. When we got in, we walked up to security so they could check our bags. We all had our special tags that had our name, photo, YouTube account name, and other information printed on it around our necks, so they knew we were supposed to be there.

I put my suite case on the conveyer belt along with a bin that held my shoes and my small backpack that holds all my electronics.

I traveled with the line and walked through the metal detector. No beeping sound went off as I did. Great. I then made my way to the end of the conveyer belt to grab my stuff.

For some reason, I was ahead, so while slipping on my shoes and putting my backpack on my back, I waited for everyone else to catch up.

Then I felt a hand rest on my shoulder.

The person came close to my ear and quietly said, "Hey". The voice was kind of deep.

I was totally scared out of my mind, but I dared to turn my head. I eyes met a face with a huge grin on it.

"Jenn! Holy forks and burgers, you scared the chiz out of me!" I yelled.

"Aw, you're welcome," she laughed.

We hugged. When I looked up, I noticed that Rebecca, Trevor, and Sam were all with her too. I greeted and hugged them as well.

By then, everyone was done with security. We all made our way to the ship. We exited the building to be met by the ramp the led onto the ship. I scanned the scenery amazed.

"Wow," Connor carried out the last W.

"Yeah, no kidding," JC agreed.

"Well...what the heck are you guys waiting for? Let's get on the ship!" Sam snapped us out of our gaze.

We all agreed and walked to the ramp. Some YouTubers I didn't know of were boarding at the same time. I looked at their tags to see if I've heard of them. Nope. Maybe I'll find out who they are during the cruise.

I can't wait to meet all of my favorite YouTubers! The ones I actually know of.

Our group got into single file, as we each handed our boarding passes to a man as we passed him. He took my pass with a smile, so I returned a smile back.

We kept walking forward. Each step brought us closer to the destination we been craving to meet. We all got onto one of the ship's main decks.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.