chapter 1: The show

I'm going over to my best friend's house because today was the day we were going to see a live show of La Banda! It was the third to last show so it's intense.

☆☆☆

"Jessica, we're going to be late! Hurry up!" I always complained to Jess because she took so long to get ready. "You should start to be a little more patient" Jess said to me in an annoyed tone. "Well don't you want to see the boys? They're hot ya know." "Ok ok I'm almost done just let me finish putting on my mascara." "Ok, I'll wait downstairs." I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and I went on instagram. I saw that the account "Labanda" had posted a photo of Joel Pimentel warming up. Maybe I'll meet him?

I heard footsteps so I turned around. "Okay let's go" Jess said. "Woah isn't that too much? I mean it's just a show. There's no need to wear super high heels." "Don't judge my ways" Jess said with her head held high. We both laughed and walked out the door to get in the car that my mom was going to drive us in.

☆☆☆

We finally got there and we were both so excited. "Bella can you believe this?! We're here at La Banda!" We both squealed in excitement. "Bye girls have fun!" my mom said and drove off. "Do you think we'll get to meet them one day, Jess?" "I'm not sure but let's just enjoy it. Come on lets go and get a seat before it starts!"

☆☆☆

We sat down and soon we saw Alejandra starting the show. Some of the boys came out and sang a song to start off the show.
Joel and I made eye contact and I was shocked and confused at the moment. "Bella did you see that? Joel made eye contact with you!" "You saw that too?!" Yes how could I not!" I thought about it and realized Joel Pimentel literally did make eye contact with me!

*skips the rest of the show*

We heard Alejandra ending the show and everyone got up and so did we. "That was a great show I'm glad we came!" I told Jess. "Yeah they're even more hot in person!" We both giggled and walked out of the studio along with everyone else. As we were walking I felt someone grab my arm.

~ I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter! I know it's kinda short but some will be longer and others will be shorter :) Comment what you think about it please. I would appreciate it! -Jasmin💖