chapter 8: Beach Nights part 4

I opened my eyes to see that no one was in the room sleeping. I started to walk out and saw that everyone was in the living room watching a movie. Everyone was there except Jaime and Prisma. "Goodmorning Bella." Everyone said. "Good morning guys." I said and I saw Joel smile at me. "Where's Jaime and Prisma?" They left because Jaime's mom wanted him to help her with something." Yoandri responded. "Ohh okay." I responded and sat in between Joel and Daniela. Erick and Ivette were sitting next to each other, then Yoandri and Jessica, then Daniela, me, and lastly Joel.

*skips the movie*

When the movie finished we all went to the kitchen to eat. Everyone got cereal and sat down. I was the last one to get my breakfast. As I was getting my bowl I realized that my shorts were super short. I turned around to see Erick looking at me. I gave him a look that told him to stop. Then he looked away blushing. I decided to go to the room and change into some pants. I walked out and sat down to eat my cereal. "Why'd you change?" Joel asked me. "Um" I laughed. "There are reasons." Joel smiled at me.

We all finished eating and i got all my things, as well as everyone else did, and then we all got in the car to leave to go home. Joel was driving again, but this time I sat next to him in the passenger seat. I put my hand down on the hand rest and I felt Joel's hand touch my hand. I looked at him but he wasn't looking at me. I could tell he had a smirk on his face so I laughed. We dropped off Jessica and Ivette first because they were neighbors, then we dropped off Yoandri and Erick (since they lived near each other as well). It was only Joel, Daniela, and I left, and we decided to get starbucks since Daniela lived near one.

*skips starbucks*

"Bye Bella! It was nice to meet you." Daniela told me as she was leaving. "Same to you!" I responded. "Bye Daniela." Joel said. "Bye Joel, invite me next time you guys want to do something!" She and Joel chuckled and she got in her house.

"Hey Joel, um - thank you for inviting me to hang out with you guys." I smiled. "Thank you for coming." He responded with an even bigger smile. "Well want me to tell you my address?" "Yeah what is it?" He grabbed his phone getting ready to type. I told him my address and we started heading towards my house. He turned on some music and it was "Sorry" by Justin Bieber. I started singing and he laughed and joined in. Once we got to my house I unbuckled my seatbelt. I was about to open the door but I had a gut feeling that I should do something. I quickly went and gave Joel a long kiss and then I sat back in the seat. I smiled and let out a breath. "Bye Joel" I said as I left. He was shocked and couldn't speak but I turned around right before I opened the door to my house, and saw he was smiling and doing a happy dance. I laughed and headed inside.

SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A LONG TIME GUYS. I've been busy and it was hard to find the time to write the next chapter but here it is!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this, and comment for more if you liked it :) -Jasmin💖