chapter 6: Beach Nights part 2

"Bella, what's wrong?" Joel put his hand on my shoulder and sat down next to me. "Um it's nothing..." my voice trailed off. "I can tell something's wrong by your facial expression and you sound sad. Now tell me, what's up?" He smiled. "Ok well um- Erick kissed me." "He did?" "Yeah, I honestly didn't want him to. I don't like him like that." Joel hugged me. "I'll tell Erick to back off." "Thank you Joel." We both leaned in and our lips were so close to touching- "Hey guys!" Yoandri popped out of no where and pretty much ruined our moment of almost kissing. "Seriously Yoandri." Joel raised an eyebrow at him. "Joel it's okay." I laughed. "Let's go get some pizza!" Prisma and Jaime both said. "Yeah pizza sounds super good right now!" Richard and Dariz agreed. "And we could go watch a movie later too!" Ivette, Yoandri, and Daniela said in sync.

We all walked over to the car. Well cars, since there was two cars. Daniela, Yoandri, Jessica, Richard, and Dariz got into one. And in the other was going to be Jaime, Prisma, Erick, Ivette, Joel, and lastly me. We all got in the cars to go get pizza. Erick sat next to me and i wish he hadn't because I felt uncomfortable with him but Joel was the driver so I couldn't complain. Then to my surprise, Erick put his hand on Ivette's leg and looked at her. They both started leaning closer into each other. "Hey Ivette, sorry to interrupt. Um are you and Erick dating?" Erick started getting red, then Ivette answered. "No we're not." She laughed. "Well I have a suggestion. You guys should be a couple. I mean I see the connection." I smiled at them. Then Erick asked Ivette if she wanted to be his girlfriend, and Ivette nodded at him, and started making out. So, I turned around to see what Jaime and Prisma were up to, and they were doing the exact same thing. I saw Joel look at me through the mirror in the front of the car. He mouthed to me "im sorry" and smiled. I smiled back and then I decided to go on my phone until we got there.

Hey everyone! Sorry this chapter is a little short but I hope you liked it, and if you did like this chapter, comment for more!!!😊💖 I love you all and thank you for reading my story :) -Jasmin