Chapter 1

Nina POV

"Honey, it's time to wake up." I heard my loud mama shaking me to get up but I ignored her. I love my sleep, I could sleep till the whole day if my mother would let me but she never does. I can feel the bright sun on my face blinding me. She opened the blinds. I wasn't a morning person definitely a night person. I love my bed that's my first love.

"Nina wake up, we don't have time for this!" That's my cue to get up before my mom gets all freaking foreign on me and I mean will get her slipper to hit me and yell in Greek for hours. She always has a reason to speak so loud.

"I'm up, I'm up, happy mama!" I threw my comfy covers off of me. My mama left the room to give me peace to change. My room is sorta clean minus some clothes here and there but other then that it has to be clean. I took my t-shirt off looking for a bra to wear. I can't sleep with bras on I just can't. I went to my draw.

"YESSS NINA THEM TITS!" I covered my chest with my shirt quickly. I mean I'm not big, I'm a size B just that when he has a chance to see a girl undress he'll stare and drool.

My stupid perv of a neighbor always is obsess with the naked female body. Literally watched porn and jacks off every hour. The names James, 19, really tall, dirty blonde hair more brownish with brown eyes, straight perfect nose, full lips, bushy eyebrows, has a two beauty marks right above his lip. We use to be best friends and would always be there for each other but stopped 3 years ago. Now he's an annoying boy that I knew most of my life ever since I was 5.

"Look away you perv!" I shouted out my window since is always open since my room is warm. I see him laughing and leaves his room and I go back to finding my bra. I wore matching black undies and bra with black sweatpants joggers and a long sleeves maroon color shirt since I'm going over seas and airports are known to be cold. I quietly cleaned my room so I don't have a reason to get yelled at.

Went down the hall to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, put deodorant and perfume, put my medium length  brown curly hair in a messy bun but my mother has straight short hair, blue eyes while I have brown, she was just natural pretty mother. I put just eyeliner on. I'm not a fan of makeup and didn't know how to put it on also. I hopped down the stairs to see my mama. I saw her in the kitchen making food.

"I'm up and ready to have the best time of my life!" Me being sarcastic. I stood where she was cooking. She took my hand and made me sit down meaning she's going to say something and I need to hear it.

"Nina, you'll have fun trust me. You have cousins that are around your age. Andrea 17 your age, Athena 18, Cleo 16 and many more but they live right where we live. They'll love you. Also they are really friendly people. Our family are amazing people." Mama trying to convince me to loving a 10 hour flight.

"Yeah yeah" I replied not believing a word.

It was only me and mama in this house. It was a small house with two bed rooms, but we didn't need it big anyways. My father died and I didn't get the chance to have a sibling. I had amazing memories with him when he was alive. But my family from America and Greece has always been supporting us. Both parents are Greek just I was born here in New York.

Mama and I finished eating our French toast and got ready to leave to the airport. I got my phone looked at the mirror checked if I'm missing anything. I don't think I forgot anything.

We go to JFk airport it's not that far. "I'm gonna get the car ready, you go check everything" I yelled putting my maroon converses before going outside. We have total of 4 suitcases, 2 carry ons, and I bought a backpack too.

I struggled putting the last suitcase in the truck because I felt a hard sting on my butt making me drop the suitcase on the driveway.

"Damn I'm gonna miss this ass but also these small perky tits" A voice said behind me but I already knew who it was. That stupid James. I picked up the suitcases and I placed the suitcase good I turned around and bïtch slapped him.

"Come on Nina don't get mad please for me." He said with a smirk.

"Hello Miss. Pallis, hope you and Nina have an amazing and safe trip" James said immediately. He's so annoying can't wait to leave him.

"Thank you James that's sweet but I have bad news your aunt can't drive us at the airport so what do we do" Mama said the last part to me.

"I'll drive you and Nina don't worry and it's not that far." James of course replied to my mama. And my mother responses with a lovely smile, ew.

I stayed in the front with James because my mother wanted to stay in the back for some reason I don't know. He blasting his music so loud that I can't even hear myself think.

This is confusing for me like I love to leave James but to leave America. I don't even know the family over in Greece I'm not close only we video chat and call. Will they like really me?

"My Nina, why so quiet? You're gonna leave me without saying a word to me. I'll miss you sooooo much." James interrupted my thinking. I just noticed nodded my head and gave him a huge smile.

  I saw the sign of the airport and yelled for my mother  making her wake up scared. "We almost there." I said giving her an innocent face.

James parked the van and took the suitcases and everything. And then said our goodbyes. My mother hugged him and how he hugged my mom disgusted me. He picked her up hugging her. But me I just shook his hand so my mama wouldn't give me a lecture to be nice.

The airport was big and to me had a weird smell. All suitcases everywhere. Different type of people obviously from different countries. All different places to wait. There was like a food court upstairs. My mama was waiting in a line I met her there.

  When it was our turn the lady that took the suitcases made sure they were the pounds they were supposed to be and put a sticky on all of ours.

Little by little the feeling of leaving is hitting me, soon the butterflies will come.

QUESTION?
Should I continue? Please tell me