Chapter 4

Nina POV

    I was on the cold tiles but I hugged back the thing that tackled me. I knew who it was, Andrea I was the closet to her. I mean I'm close with Cleo and Athena, we are like sisters. On Skype we would talk for hours. We just laid on the floor just hugging in silence while the others having their own conversations. I heard Andrea sobbing and felt her tears and then that made me cry happy tears. Andrea finally got up after our amazing hug moment on the cold uncomfortable floor. She offered me a hand to get up. Then I pretended to crack my back.

  I saw Cleo and Athena staring at me smiling and I smiled back. I took a step forward to hug them but then Cleo tackled me then Athena and again Andrea. " Σ 'αγαπώ τόσο πολύ τα παιδιά (I love you guys so much)" I said sobbing crazy. It was so great to just be there with your cousins that were like your sisters. They got up. Andrea took my right hand, Athena took my left hand, and Cleo pushed my butt up.

" Είσαι κορίτσια γίνει με τη Νίνα , θα ήθελα να αγκαλιάσω την εγγονή μου τώρα (are you girls done with Nina, I would like to hug my granddaughter now)?" I heard my papouli (grandfather) said. I threw my arms around his neck. He was 69 but still looked handsome as ever with his brown little grayish hair slightly curly hair. He was my height just like two inches taller (5'8). His hug felt so warm and every about this moment was amazing. " Είναι τόσο καλό που σε βλέπω (it's so good to see you)" I whispered in his ear. He released me so my grandma can hug me.

"Θεέ μου πόσο όμορφη είσαι (oh god how beautiful you are)" she said unclearly choking on her tears, she then automatically hugged me and pet my hair. She has blonde hair same as my mom even the straight part. She was short about 5'3 but I thought that was cute.

"Ας ρίξουμε selfie (let's take selfie)." Andrea said but I was ready for this moment. She took 10 pictures of the same position then another 5 with just my grandparents and mom. Then another 5 with just the cousins.

"Έλα ας έχετε παιδιά στο σπίτι (come on let's get you guys home)." My grandma said softly interrupting the pictures. Each luggage to each cousin. And my papouli took my mama's luggages while my grandma took her small one.

We left the airport to see a gray stylish car. I don't even know how we gonna fit. Popous placed all of our luggages in the truck and ask to put my backpack there but I wanted to hold it. Papouli drove, mama is the passengers seat. Cleo went in first, then grandma, then Andrea, then Athena. I saw there was no more room so I sat on Athena but I felt so bad because I wasn't the skinniest. " Συγγνώμη είμαι βαριά (sorry I'm heavy)." I apologized. She gave me annoyed look. "Κορίτσι σας δεν βαριά είσαι τέλειος (girl your not heavy your perfect)." Athena told me but I'm not perfect.

Papouli started the car turned around looked at me then smiled and started the drive. Yiayia (grandma) took my hand and squeezed it a little and smiled. If wasn't that far like a half an hour. Papouli put Greek music on and we all jammed to it. I took Athena hand and started dancing. Mama took papouli hand and started dancing then everything was black.

      I heard the car stop and jerked my head up. I didn't even noticed I fell asleep and I fell asleep on Athena shoulder and kinda drooled. I started cleaning it. She noticed what I was doing and started laughing. " Είμαστε σπίτι κυρίες (we are home ladies)." Papouli said proudly. I noticed the driveways were tight and they houses were so close but pretty. We had to park the car on the sidewalk. I also noticed not lots of cars were there.

I put an arm around my mama and admired the house with her. It was cute, blue Windows seemed pretty average size. Behind the gate there's a table under the shade of the house where they sit. There were stone stairs to go to the main door.

My cousins and papouli took the luggages while we followed yiayia . On the right when you walk in is the living room. On the left there was a bathroom.  After the bathroom there's the kitchen and a table against the wall. If you go straight like all the way down there's a bedroom, that's where I was gonna sleep. Also that bedroom has a Back door so lucky me. There was also another bedroom where my mother was going to sleep but no window.

   I automatically settled in my room. The walls were a cream color well the whole house is cream. A full light blue with white flowers bed was there and there was a mirror across the bed. The mirror was tallish up to my thighs I can see but it was also my dresser. I had a draw right next to the back door. "You like it?" I turned around and saw my mama. "Yeah I love it" I replied. "This use to be my room before I got married. I had so many memories." My mother told me. I just smiled at her. I was so shocked to see such a beautiful room, it was way better than the one back home. I heard my cousins leaving so we went to meet them.

" Θα σας δω αύριο οπότε τώρα μπορείτε να ξεκουραστείτε και να εγκατασταθούν και να μην είναι μια ενόχληση (We'll see you tomorrow so now you can rest and settle and we don't be a Bother)." Cleo said and hugged me and Athena and Andrea hugged me then left.

  "Honey, I'm going to settle in my room." I nodded to my mama. I stayed in the living room with my yiayia. She made me lay down on her. She comfort me and petted my hair. The silence was nice, just being with her was nice. Right when I was about to sleep, papouli made something to eat.

" Λυπάμαι , αλλά εγώ απλά θέλω να κοιμηθώ τώρα (I'm sorry but I just want to sleep right now)." I said yawning. I gave both of them kisses then went to my mama room kissed her. I went to my beautiful room and jumped on my bed and let the sleep take in.