Chapter 5

Nina POV

    I woke up by the warm bright sunlight that was shining on my face. This bed was so comfortable and was my dream bed. I stared at the sunlight that was on the ceiling for awhile then I stretched all over my bed kicking my covers off of me. I got up but my foot of tangled in the sheets making me land on the wooden floors on my belly.

I groaned and rolled onto my back and turned my head and I don't know why but starred under the bed waiting for I guess a monster. There was no monster but I did noticed couple of boxes under the bed. There was shoe boxes and a big box. I was a nosy person so I took one of the shoe boxes that was brown. I took the box to the bed to sit and open it. What I found was pictures and lots of them. The very first picture I took was my mothers and fathers wedding picture. It did got me teared up a little. I miss him so much and I don't like seeing pictures of him because it brings back the pain. I have to admit my dad was good looking back in the days, i smiled at it.

My father was average height for a guy not tall or short but was skinny. His huge bow tie made me laugh. My mother was gorgeous like I couldn't believe that was my mother. It was lace long sleeve covered her chest then it flowed down beautifully then half of her back was see through lace. All I did was stare and smile admiring my parents until I heard my mothers sweet laugh that I love. I put the picture back with the others and put them back under the bed, but I will see them later for sure.

I walked down the hall leaning against the wall seeing them having a conversation not wanting to interrupt. A moment later my papouli noticed me.

   "Καλημέρα (good morning)." I said to my family with a smile. " Πώς το έκανες (how did you)...." "Γεια σας είμαστε εδώ (hi we are here!" Cleo yelled slamming the door followed by Andrea and Athena interrupting me but it was okay.

     " γεια (hi)!" I said hugging them. They hugged me back but these girls were stronger than me, when they hug they squeeze you. My cousins saw my mama and tackled her down making her fall on the couch. Athena was the one of top just sitting on them. They literally stood there for a minute them gave my mother a proper hug and kiss then same to my grandparents.

Athena put her arm over my shoulders. She was the tallest out of us girls. She has grayish blueish eyes so does Cleo and Andrea which I was jealous of. My cousins have an amazing tan, so far I'm the lightest. They all have long hair. Athena has straight light brown hair while her sister Cleo has straight brown hair with light brown highlights at the ends. Also Andrea has wavy brown hair. Andrea was an inch taller. Then Cleo is my height.

"Θεία ποια είναι τα σχέδια (aunt what are the plans)." Asked Andrea waiting an answer. "Ίσως αργότερα να επισκεφθείτε την οικογένειά (maybe later visit family)." My mama replied. Andrea gave a look to Cleo and Athena then looked at me and smiled. That made me so confuse.

" Θέλετε να βγείτε έξω με εμάς (wanna go out with us)?" Cleo asked me. I just nodded my head then looked at my mother for permission. She nodded then smiled.

" Καλή καλά ντυθώ να είναι καυτό και εμείς στη συνέχεια θα έρθει πίσω να σας (good well get dressed it's hot and we will too then come back)" Cleo said giving me a quick hug them then left.

I went to my room to my suitcase. I tossed clothes looking for something good. After awhile I didn't even care I just picked out a pink romper with white sandals.