Chapter fifteen: A skeptical romance

WARNING: ADULT CONTENT.

__________________________

Kat

Kissing drunk, I decided, wasn't the best way to have a first kiss with someone.

But holy hell did it make my blood boil with insane lust.

As soon as his aggressive lips closed over mine I was a gone woman. Hot and angry, I was stunned and overwhelmed by the sudden attack. Was it strange that I was actually relieved he decided to attack me in my inebriated state? Yes, it was. Because if I was in any way sober this wouldn't be happening.

Why the hell had we waited so long?

Sam's hot lips devoured mine. As in, they completely consumed me. Before I could actually comprehend that Sam was kissing me, his tongue was in my mouth and that's when things started to go out of control.

My hands fisted tightly in his hair and his big hands - almost as big as Boris's - were running under my silk shirt, fingers digging into the skin of my back. A hot groan slipped from his lips, making me release a pitiful whimper which only seemed to make Sam even crazier. He grabbed my legs and forcibly wrapped them around his waist so our cores were in close contact, tongue thrusting into my mouth, twisting around mine. It was like he was engaging me in a sword fight. While it might've seemed weird, it was absolutely delicious and only made me want more

My hands slipped from his hair, one moving to cradle his jaw while the other viciously pulled at the buttons on his skirt. I wanted to feel his naked skin on mine so bad, but some part of my brain was aware that we were in a very public setting. The rest of me, the very horny part, didn't give a damn.

The gentle caress of my hand against his scruffy jaw seemed to seep out some of Sam's intensity. The kiss became slow, drugging. It made my eyes roll to the back of my head and groan.

When Sam finally pulled away it took several seconds before I could open my eyes. The nerves in my lips were sending sharp pings of awareness to the rest of my body. I became aware of the fact that his hands were gripped the cheeks of my ass, still massaging them even though the kiss had stopped. The palm of my left hand was pressed against the hot skin of Sam's chest, telling me that I'd managed to rip a few buttons in my frantic tugging.

I was also intensely aware of the fact that the entire bar was now quiet.

Eyes still closed, I whispered, "Sam?"

In a husky voice thick with the remnants of lust, he asked, "Yeah?"

"Please tell me there aren't a dozen bikers staring at us right now."

"There aren't a dozen bikers staring at us right now."

Daring a peak, I quickly shut my eyes again. "Lying bastard."

Feeling more than hearing his chuckle, Sam pressed a kiss to the skin of my forehead. I almost forgot myself and pulled his head down to kiss me again but before out lips touched, a rough cough interrupted us.

"Eh, Kat?" It was Ed, and he sounded amused.

"What?" I snapped, feeling flushed with embarrassment and lust.

"Ya might wanna get a room, honey."

His comment was followed by the protests of a dozen bikers.

"Let's get out of here," Sam whispered against my ear as the protests grew louder.

"Please," I murmured, reluctantly untangling my legs from around his waist. As I did, however, my inner thigh brushed against his, causing us both to whimper.