all night.

"You know I missed you my love."

---

The air in the room felt electric. I strutted out of the room and towards my mother who seemed to have an obvious smile about what just happened. Before I could say anything she already cuts me off answering the questions I had yet to ask.

"I'll take car of Logan for the night so don't you worry about it. Go get your man." I mouth to her a quick thank you before walking over to Logan.

"Hi mummy." He says smiling.

"Hi baba can you do a favor for me? Can you be a good little boy I know you are for you grandmother?"

"Where you going?" Logan says confusingly.

"I'm going to visit a friend for a little while. I'll be back soon is that alright?"

"Harry?" I smile.

"Yes love I'm going to visit Harry." He starts to giggle before nodding his head agreeing to what I asked of him. "I love you Logan I hope you know that."

"I love you too mummy. Forever and ever." He quickly runs into my arms giving me a hug and a sloppy kiss. I give him a peck on the cheek before I leave. I give a quick wave goodbye before making my way to the car and starting the long journey ahead.

As I thought, the journey didn't take that long and I finally found myself in front of Harry's door. I must sound crazy but a few days back I accidentally answered Harry's phone and talked to his mother. I managed to find out that she was going to spend the night at Harry's sisters house so I asked for her address and she gladly gave it to me so I could surprise Harry. I take out the bag from the trunk of the car and make my way to the front door.

Hesitantly, I rang the doorbell and wait for a response. I fix the bracelets on my wrists and pull down my dress a little as I forgot a coat and it was pretty cold outside. I hear the door handle jingle and slowly the door opens and a sleepy Harry looks from behind the door.

"Ophelia?" The door opens up wider and he looks shocked. I take a step forward, drop my bad and crash my lips to his before wrapping my arms around him. I pull back and stare into his eyes.

"Harry you once asked me a question. A simply question where you asked me if I would run away with you if you asked. The answer is yes. Harry I don't know if you feel the same way and I don't really know what kind of feeling I have about you but I know its strong. And I-" Harry cuts me off by placing his lips onto mine and the feeling is ecstasy.

"I feel the same about you Ophelia and I will, if you'd let me, like to show you exactly what I feel for you until you get sick of me." He giggles and I brush my hands through his hair.

"I'd like that." I tell him smiling. "Can we go inside Harry? It's pretty cold outside and I could really use some warmth."

"I know exactly what kind of warmth you need." Harry says smirking before picking me up bridal style and carrying me to what I believe was his room. I couldn't help but laugh at him but he managed to still have his smirk. We entered the room and he sat down on the bed with me still in his arms. I get up and sit on his lap with my back facing him.

Moving my hair to the side I reveal the zipper to my dress as if telling him I'd be needing help with it. He quickly takes the hint and slowly pulls the zipper down. As he did this he placed small kisses along my spine which gave me chills. When he finished I turn around and hold the dress against my body as it was slipping off due to the lack of a zipper to contain it. Boldly, I move my hands to the side and let the dress fall to the floor revealing my naked body to Harry. He licked his lips in response and as my next more I climbed onto his lap. I started giving him small wet kisses along his jaw line only to softly blow air onto the parts I mark which makes him go crazy. I make my way up to ear before whispering to him.

"Wanna play?"

"What did you have in mind?" He smirks.

"I don't know detective, someone has been pretty naughty tonight so I think an oral search is in order."

"Well oral search it is." Harry quickly flips me over so he was now on top of me. He gets off the bed and quickly rummages through the closet before returning with a black tie. "Ready?"

He climbs onto the bed before tying my hands together with the black tie acting as a restraint. After he brings himself to my lips quickly giving me a kiss before making his way down my body. He slowly licks down my chest before rubbing my breasts.

"Ophelia?"

"Yes Harry?" I say not really focusing on what he was saying more like what he was doing.

"What kind of bees produce milk?"

"Wait what?"

"Boobies!" I give him a look of shock before he dies down from giggling. "I'll go back to what I was doing before."

"Yeah you do that." As he said this he brings his lips back to my body and inch by inch he kisses his way to my hip bone where he gives me an asking look which I nod before he takes my panties off. He brings his lips to my core and I finally feel what heaven is like and soon enough he has been a moaning, writhing mess under him. I bring my hands to his hair and try my best to hold his head while my hands still remain restrained. Soon enough I feel a build up from underneath.

"Haz-za."

"Let go," he whispers and soon enough my body feels as if it rises off the bed and my body lets go and spirals out from a hard orgasm and I am left speechless. Harry lifts his head up before placing another kiss to my hip bone. "Come on love don't get tired just yet. That was the first time I made you breathless tonight and it certainly won't be the last."

He gets up from the bed and walks over to his bag on the floor before coming back to the bed. He waves at me the condom wrapper he got from his bag.

"As much as I'd love to see what our children would look like and how Logan would be as a big brother, I rather wait until marriage for that." We both laugh and he climbs on top of me.

"Do you realize how special you are Harry?"

"Of course, I'm Harry Styles but the validation is always welcome." I quickly slap his shoulder which he fakes that I wounded him. "Didn't know you were into that love."

"There's a lot you don't know about me Harry."

"And I'll gladly spend everyday trying to get to know you until were sickly and annoying Logan with our retirement home bills now I hope you enjoyed your break after the appetizer because the entree is being served."

---

only one chapter left! quick question would you like an epilogue or no?