love drought.

a/n: spam the chapter with comments because I love seeing it :)

---

"Tell me, what did I do wrong?

Feel like that question has been posed I'm movin' on."

---

thursday afternoon

This week went by impossibly fast and before I knew it Christmas was upon us. It was Christmas Eve and I was currently wrapping up a few presents for my parents and Logan. Alexandria and Naomi were here too except they were just lounging around discussing our plans for New Years.

"So will you be doing your annual party this year Ophelia?" Naomi asked as she handed me the tape.

"I don't know if I should with everything going on," I say placing the tape on the paper and quickly placing a bow on the box. "We technically already had everything booked since June but its all a matter of canceling if I wanted to."

"I think you should still have it," Alexandria says. "First off you'll lose your deposit and second off you need to have fun! You were so happy back at the club so why not throw yourself a party and let loose once again! It's not like Michael will be there and you can invite the hunky detective I kind of hooked you up with a few weeks back."

"You did not hook us up."

"Fine I didn't hook you guys up but he has obviously stuck."

"How could he not stick Alexandria? He is literally the sweetest and understanding guy I've ever met. Even sweeter than Michael when we first met. He loves Logan; I can tell. He didn't even freak out when Logan said he had a boyfriend." A tear falls down my face and I know if I don't stop talking I will begin to sob. "I think I've fallen for him but it's way too soon."

"And how do you think he feels?" Before I could reply we heard the door knock.

"Saved by the bell." Naomi mutters before we get up to place the gifts under the tree to see who was at the door. I look out the peep hole and smile when I see my mother with a sleeping Logan in her arms. I open the door and welcome them in.

"How was he today?"

"Oh he was just lovely. We spent the day watching Christmas movies and baking gingerbread men."

"Oh no wonder he's asleep you feed him sweets." I laugh.

"He gave me the puppy dog lock O. What am I supposed to say to that?" My mother tells me smiling. "I think I should go now before the roads get worst apparently heavy snow is coming in."

"Well then I guess we are going to be having a white Christmas."

"That indeed," she comes closer to me giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye love I'll see you tomorrow Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas mum." She goes to leave but before she does someone else knocks on the door. My mother opens the door and Harry stands there with a gift in his hands, a smile on his face and a few snow flurries in his hair.