finale.

a/n: spam this with comments because so much happens in this epilogue that i want to know each and every one of your reactions. thank you for reading xx

one year later.

Seconds turned to minutes. Minutes turned to hours. Hours turned to days and so on and so forth until finally it has been one year since the events that occurred last winter. We've all become a year old and a little wiser, especially me but let's start with everyone else before we get to that subject.

Michael was arrested and sent to prison for fraud and faced up to thirty years in prison with possible parole. His ex fling Chastity was scared about her reputation so she moved to New York. I've talked to her father and from what I've heard she had a little boy. From what I also heard she met someone while in New York and now they are serious about each other as he's taken up the position as the child's father since Michael signed away his paternal rights to the child. Funny enough the man she met and is in a relationship with was also her doctor throughout the pregnancy.

Now onto more important matters. Logan is now five years old and hates it when I call him my baby boy and likes to be referred to as a man. Logan is in a serious relationship with five different people but he is happy and that's all that matters.

Then there's me.

Michael's company was legally handed over to me so as a favor I sold it to Michael's ex-partner for the small price of three hundred million. I put all the money away in a savings account and I'm able to live off the interest very comfortably. I also have some very nice arm candy. Harry and I have been together for around ten months now. He asked me to be his girlfriend on Valentine's Day and I obviously said yes. He has been the perfect boyfriend and father figure for Logan. I quit my job, sold the apartment and all three of us moved to Surrey. He became the chief of police in the local department and I decided that I wanted to see Logan grow up so I stay at home. It's not like we need the money I'm set for life. And this is everything that has happened up to today.

Today is Christmas Day and I am currently getting Logan dressed before we unwrap the presents under the tree. Logan was getting to riled up and kept jumping around exclaiming that he wanted to open the presents already.

"Logan stay still for mummy so I can finish getting you dress."

"Mummy hurry!"

"Alright baba! Logan can you listen to mummy for a second."

"Yes mummy?" He stays still knowing that if he stops fussing he could open his gifts sooner.

"I know you'll most likely spill something on your clothes so if you happen to do that there's a shirt on the bed that I already laid out for you ok?"

"Ok mummy can we open presents now?"

"Of course baba, Harry is outside making hot chocolate why don't you go find him." Logan ran squealing all the way to the kitchen as I assume. I walk over to the kitchen to see Harry carrying a tray from the counter and Logan pushing him towards the tree. Before we knew it Logan had already opened all his presents and was playing with them while drinking his hot chocolate. Like I expected Logan spilled some hot chocolate on himself.

"Logan why don't you go and change your shirt so you don't get sticky." I tell him.

"It's on the bed?"

"Yeah the one I laid out on the bed baba." I nodded and he ran off changing.

"Ophelia can I talk to you for a minute?" Harry asks.

"Sure love what is it?" I asked.

"So it was about a year ago that I met you and I couldn't be happier. You've really changed my life for the better and I don't think I could love anyone else besides you."