formation.

"When he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster, cause I slay,

If he hit it right, I might take him on a flight on my chopper."

---

a/n: spam this with votes and comments its the last chapter :)

"Ha-arry!" I scream as I climax for the fifth time today. Ever since last night Harry has treated me as royalty and it has really showed. After having sex, I don't know if I should really call it making love yet when I know for sure we aren't at that part yet, we feel asleep last night. I woke up this morning to the smell of breakfast being made and to my surprise Harry brought it to bed. Let's just say that we ended up ignoring the food and going straight to sex. 

Harry brings the food that we placed on the floor on a tray onto the bed and we end up eating the food that went cold long before. I bring a piece of toast to my mouth when I see that Harry has a milk mustache. Giggling I bring my thumb to his upper lip and wipe away the milk before licking the liquid off my thumb. 

"So how was the party?" Harry asks me.

"It was interesting. I danced with Logan, chatted a bit with Alexandria and Naomi and ended the night getting Michael arrested so it went pretty well on my side what about you?"

"Wow that does sound interesting. I just stayed with my family and played with my nieces and nephews before returning to a silent house and being awoken by a beautiful woman last night way past midnight."

"Oh what a bother!" I say sarcastically. 

"I know I was going to call the police too but I just didn't have the heart too do so."

"Oh wow what a saint!" I roll my eyes while smiling. 

"Tell me about it. So when's the next time I get to see Logan? I miss my movie buddy." 

"Today maybe? My mum has a sister in Nottingham that she has been wanting to go see so if I suggest that to her she may be able to take a detour and drop Logan off so you can see him. I know he'd be excited to see you."

"Good. I love that little guy." We laugh before Harry turns on the television in his room. We end up on the news channel where a man and a woman discuss Michael's arrest. I laugh before swiping the remote from his hands and turning it off. 

"That's a bit of old news I'd rather not here." I turn around and lay in his arms before giving him a kiss. "I'm so glad that I enlisted your services Detective Styles."

"Babe, I thought I told you to call me Harry from then on?" He smiles before placing his lips back onto mine to kiss me and this is how our lives went from then on. In each others embrace for the decades to come and the time we spent together was as refreshing as fresh lemonade

---

i cannot believe that this book is finally over. the epilogue will be posted within the next few days i want to make it suppppper long for you guys so sorry about that delay. thank you for everything and see you soon!