Before Fame

Me and my four best friends, aka Reckless, were seated in our old middle school's hallway outside the chorus room. Lizzie, Zoë, Josie, Julia and me Leana. We have been inseparable since the seventh grade.

Backstory on us, Lizzie and I have known each other sine we were in preschool. She had long brown hair and big brown eyes, Julia has long, down to her hips, copper hair, gorgeous blue eyes and the best personality ever. Josie is my other half, she has curly brown blonde hair and blue eyes too. Zoë is hilarious and funny with her bright blond chin length hair, blue eyes too. Then there's me, the dancer of fifteen years only at age 17. I dye my natural blonde hair into a dark auburn shade. I have green eyes. The one and only Simon Cowelle was taking everyone in our big town who wanted a shot at fame for auditions today. The hallways of Saunders Middle School were boiling over.

My girls and I adored Simon's music genius. One Direction, Cher Lloyd, all of them. We wanted nothing more than to maybe someday be singing in MSG or the O2 having our fans chanting Reckless to us. The tall lady who has been calling auditions came out "Reckless! Up next" she called and went back inside. The girls and I stood up. "Ready?" Lizzie asked "This is the only chance we have bubbas make it all you've got." I said pulling my hair onto one shoulder. We open the double doors and walk in...