Chapter 6

Over the entire flight Liam and I banter over music, food, and any disney movie possible, he and I have a lot in common but he has a girlfriend.

I notice Harry and Lizzie flirting, they were completly oblivious to the rest of us. Zayn and Josie looked calmer than everyone else, them just quietly talking. Zoe had sucked Louis into Dr Who, they were watching episode after episode in the row in front of Liam and I.

Nialler was eating as per usual, and Julia was asleep, lucky.

We had that flight overnight so it was near three a.m. when all of this was going on.

Oh well

The next day Simon woke us up just before we landed, I was convinced that he woke us up too early, sleep is very important to me. We stap off the plane and paparazzi were swarming the airport, lovely.

We just walked fast with our heads down until we reached the car that would take us to Syco. After we all get setteled down Simon starts talking to us. 'So girls the plan is to make you stars, thats why I was going around America, to find my next project, you ladies were the lucky ones, but fame comes with a cost, studio time, rehersals, dance, tours, traveling will become second nature, this isnt all fun and games, this buissness is one of the hardest. But with your looks, your voices, your style, and the classic small town background will have you gaining fans by the second." He explained without hardly stopping for air, I'm suprised he didn't turn purple.

We arrived at a building near Syco, I looked at Simon confused. "This is where you'll be staying." He said shrugging. The girls and I grab our stuff and go up to the flat Simon instructed us to go to.

I unlock the door and hear the girls gasp as we take in the humongus flat we'd be staying in. It had to have at least five bedrooms by the size of it. It was probably bigger than my hoouse back in Virginia.

"DIBS ON THE BIG ROOM!" Julia yelled running off to find the biggest room, I was exploring the giant kitchen which came preloaded with food. Everyone else was claming rooms, I decided to take last pick, I don't need much space. After I found something familliar to eat I sat in the living room and turned on the t.v

"In the music buissness Simon Cowelle has completed his U.S search for a new artist, he has returned to London with a girl group called "Reckless." Julia, Lizzie, Josie, Zoe, and Leana will be working with Simon himself to make thier mark on music, congragulations ladies I hope all works out." a blonde lady said on the news I'm guessing.

"Lele your room is the- why are you staring at the t.v like that?" Zoe asked. "We-we we were just on t.v!!" I squealed jumping off the couch and over to Zoe. "GUYS COME HERE!" I yelled, the three appeared a while later. "C'mon you have to see this," I said rewinding the newscast.

They wore the same shocked look as me when it finished, "Holy crap." was all Lizzie said. Suddenly the front door opened causing all of us to shoot up and look towards it,

None other than the guys came in, laughing thier heads off at something. "What's so funny? " I ask flatly "Oh I know, some random group of five teenage boys entering our flat when I was positive I locked the door after I shut it." Now I understand why Josie complained about me lecturing her, the guys stopped laughing and raided the kitchen.

"Someone's mad," I heard Niall say to Liam, "Heard you!" I yelled back.

I took a seat with the girls and we debated on what to watch, the guys took seats inbetween us. The order was Harry, Liz, Zoë, Louis, Julia, me, Liam, and then Nialler was eating popcorn. Josie and Zayn were talking in the kitchen.

There was a knock at the door, I stood up to open it, I really thought nothing of it, until I opened it to find Uncle Si leaning against the door frame.

"Hey what's up?" I asked. "Are the boys in there I need to talk to all of you," he dragged out. "Yeah come on in." I said moving to the side to give him some room to come in.

Herro my lovelies

Sorry I haven't updated I got lazy

Woopsies

But hey I updated!!

Sorry it's a filler nothing really came to my mind

So please please

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Love you guys!!!!

~Leli <3