Chapter 5

After the girls and I finished singing "Impossible by Shontelle" we stood infront of Simon, and the guys. Demi had left, why I have no idea. "I want you five to come to London." Simon said standing up.

Leaving

I could finally leave

We all agreeded, we'd be leaving tomorrow night.

The girls and I stood in a group in the parking lot talking about the random crap we always talk about.

"Wait what are our parents going to think? All of a sudden we move to London without fair warning I seriously doubt they'll approve." I say flicking my bangs off of my eyes. "I'm sure they'll be fine with it." Julia said reassuring, I nodded and sighed twirling my keys between my fingers.

As I drove home I thought of every possible thing that could go wrong. I pulled into the driveway and got out of my small car.

"Leana you're home late what took so long?" My mom asked sitting at the table with my Dad. I sighed and shook my head. "We made it. We leave for London tomorrow night."

My dad's head shot up "My last child is NOT going to leave the country. You are staying here." he demanded. "No. I made it through and I EARNED this opportunity." I said turning and going upsatirs to my bedroom.

I pack a good magority of my things and sit on my bed, laying down and tring to ignore my parents calling my name.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until it was morning, nearly ten a.m. I roll out of bed and go downstairs, expecting to find my parents. But no, only a note

Your father and I left, we will discuss London at eleven tonight,

i expect to see you.

-mom xx

She thought, I have to be at the airport by nine. I dial Josie as I search for Breakfast.

"Uuuuugggghhhhh why did you call me this early?" she groaned

"Its nearly ten you lazy bum, today's the big day." I laugh

"Stilllllll itttttssss toooo earrrlllyyy." she said dragging out all her words

"Ugh fine somone's being a grump I'll go out for food with somone else" i say teasing

"IM UP IM UP!" she yelled

~~~That Night~~~

I pack the very last things that I will need and go out to my car, this is it.

After two long hours of traffic and security I make it to the gate.

The guys, Simon, and everyone but Julia was there, I take the seat between Josie and Liam and plug n my earbuds. Another hour passes and it's now eleven. Julia finally shows up, blushing like crazy and miling so big, "What's up with you young lady its not like you to be late." I say flatly.

"I might have made a friend.." she said smling and looking down. "A BOYfriend?" Zoë say nudging Julia in her ribs. "Maayyybbee" Julia said smilling not-so-innocently

"Alright we need a name." I say wrapping my earbuds around my phone.

"Ashton Irwin"

Before any of us could say anything they called our flight, "Ladies, welcome to the big leauge." Simon said walking in,

"Ready?" Liam asked me, nudging my shoulder with his, smiling cheekily.

"As I'll ever be"

TaaaaaaDaaaaaaa I updated!!!

sooo who julia be flirtin with?!?!?

Im not a 5sos fan i just put him in there for her sake.

Soo i hope you guys like it!!!

THREE DAY WEEKEND THIS WEEKEND

soo maybe another update *hint hint nudge nudge*

love you my snowflakes!!

dont forget to vote and comment!!

byyyeee

-Leli