Chapter 8

We arrive at Syco five minutes early, I have to admit I'm loving London, even if Reckless didn't happen I probably would have moved here anyway.

Us five occupy ourselves while we wait for Simon to finish something with the guys. Almost all the girls were listening to music, I was lying on the sofa waiting for time to pass.

Twenty minutes later the large red door opens and the guys come out and sit amongst us. I hear Simon yell "Ten and only ten minutes ladies!" I sigh and roll over facing the rest of the room. Naturally they've split into the pairs that I can tell will become couples one way or the other, except for Julia, Niall, Liam, and I. Julia I assume, no I know for a fact she was texting Ashton, a wide grin covered her face and she was blushing. Niall was on his phone, twitter probably.

Liam was sat on the ground in front of me. He and I were asking each other questions. Just friends sadly

--Josie's pov--

Zayn and I were talking about nothing really, but my gaze wandered over to Leana and Liam, I have to admit they look like a couple but I'm pretty sure Liam has a girlfriend but that's always on and off so who knows.

"Ladies your time now!" Simon called for us, the guys left as we went in the studio, all of us sat behind Simon and a lady as they were having a discussion quietly, Leana fidgeted next to me, adjusting her ponytail, which had nothing to fix.

"What's wrong?" I ask her quietly, she shakes her head no, "Nothing's wrong. I'm fine." She smiles but no it's not her im-perfectly-okay smile this was her fake smile.

Before we could say anything else the lady left and Simon turned to us, "this is where the magic happens and if you would kindly step into the booth...."

-5hrs later Lizzie's pov-

Well that was exhausting, we arrived back at the flat and my phone buzzed in my pocket,

Harry: saw that you guy just guy home, ready to go out?

I looked to the other girls but they were all talking in the kitchen.

Yes I really liked Harry and he made it obvious that he liked me back but Simon's words were clear,

Just as friends

Keep it away from the media and keep it away from me

To Harry:

We can't Simon would kill us,

He replied a second later

Harry:

Can the guys and I come over there? You five are fun and we're all bored.

I walk into the kitchen and push my hair off my face, "the guys want to come over is that okay?" I ask

"Yeah sure." They all say and I let Harry know that they can.

Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Louis show up a short while later.

Wait, where's Liam?

--Liam's pov--

Well it's over, again. I don't mean to have it going on and off and on and off, but that's just what it is. I wish Leana was here, she is a really sweet girl, such a calm girl-next door vibe, always can cheer me up, she really has a heart of gold and I was shocked when she said that she was single. I didn't realize that she was stuck in my thoughts until I said something to my girlfriend about her, yeah that didn't end well, I admit I like Leana, a lot, but she probably doesn't like me back, I decide to text her as I enter the far too quiet flat,

To Leana;

Hey love! What's going on over there?

She replied almost instantly

Leana;

The guys are over, it's really loud, you??

I don't know why she put two question marks but I kept texting her

Liam;

You should come over here if it's that loud and I'd rather talk face to face.

She didn't respond but she did read it.

--Leana's pov--

I left without second word to the guys or the girls, as I waked to the guys' flat I stop for a second.

I know Liam and I are just friends but maybe he wants to talk about maybe becoming something more??

No not possible he has a girlfriend.

My conscious throws in the last part as I knock on their door, I pull my cream sweater sleeves over my wrist and before I can think, Liam is hugging me tight his shoulders shaking.

"What happened?" I ask hugging him back.

He sighed and softly answered

"She broke up with me."

Soo yeah...

This is long but it has some juice in it!!!

Lol I'm sorry. I don't know when I'm updating again, thanksgiving is tomorrow, I'm going Black Friday shopping, and then my birthday is Saturday :)

I hope you guys like this and if you do

Please

Vote

Comment

Share

I love you all!!!

Bye snowflakes!!!!

-Leli <3