Chapter 4

I opened my eyes and started to sing,

I made a phone call back to Tennessee

The first chances I've had in about 3 weeks.

To a girl back home who is my whole world , she's my everything.

It Took a while to make sure she was alright

Even longer to convincer her i was fine. Before I knew it we were out of time and I had to go.

But she said one more thing before you go

One little thing I wanted you to know

and she said to me.

"I'm tired of seeing sun sets without you.

Tired of this pillow being the only thing I hold on to on these lonely nights.

Right now I'm about going out of my mind.

Wait as these days slowly slip on by and screaming to these stars above sending my love."

Left me thinking about the first time

I took those first steps good-bye.

I had to turn and catch that train

This last time it was a plane and I had to fly.

Now here I stand boon deep in the sand on some other man's shore

In some other man's land.

This song is my feeble attempt to explain how I'm missing you.

But one more thing before I go.

One little thing I wanted you to know. Straight from me

I'm tried of seeing sunsets without you tired of this rifle being the only thing i hold on to on these lonely nights.

Right now I'm about going out of my mind. Wait as these days slowly slip on by and screaming to these stars above sending my love.

Thinking about the first time I saw those tears from your eyes.

I promised I'd do whatever just to never see you cry again.

I'm tried of seeing sunsets without you tired of this rifle being the only thing i hold on to these lonely nights.

Right now I'm about going out of my mind.

I'm waiting as these days slowly slip on by and screaming to these stars above sending my love.

I'm tired of seeing sunsets without you

Tired of this pillow being the only thing to hold on to on these lonely nights

I finished the song and took a deep breath. Cliff Hudson had a much stronger voice than I so singing this song took a lot of breath from me. Simon was gaping at me with wide eyes and an open mouth, I smile at the girls. "That. Was. Amazing." Simon said.

The guys and Demi walked back in. Liam smiled and thumbs up at me.

The girls and I stand in a line in front of the judges again. "What will you guys be singing as a group?" Demi asked. I look at the girls and we all start whispering to each other. Lizzie smiles and stands up straight, "We will sing.." She pauses and smirks at Harry who winks at her, "Impossible by Shontelle."

••a/n important please read••

The guys and the girls are all 17-18 in this. The song Leana sang was "send my love" by Cliff Hudson.

I'm updating tomorrow morning or later tonight depending on how much homework I have

I really hope you guys like this story

Please

Comment & vote

-Leli