Ch 5: New Girl

AREUM'S POV

Well, today is Monday. I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom. I got ready and chose my outfit.
Is it weird that I always tell you guys my OOTD? But oh well.
I chose to wear a tank top with an white oversized sweatshirt, light blue skinny jeans and a light blue headband. Today, I'm wearing my gold and white Adidas. Ain't I lucky that we don't get to wear uniforms? Well, we used to, but not anymore.
I said bye to my parents and walked out the door. At the corner of my eye, I see a tall boy running to me. I turn and see Taehyung.

"Looking cute today aren't ya?" He said giving me a smirk.

"And you looking the same as always today aren't ya?" I replied. This guy man. So flirty.

"Why can't you compliment me too?" he said pouting."Fine." I replied.

"Omg, you look soooo handsome today!" I said sarcastically putting my arms around his.

"Thanks!" he replied with a huge smile.

I letted go of his arm and grabbed his shirt.
"Let's go now."
__________________________

Once we arrive, I see the Bangtan Boys with Seolhyun and Junghwa.
"Yay! They are already here!" he said dragging me to them. Duh, class is like going to start in 3 minutes.

"So I heard that there is a new girl." Jimin said.

"Really? Is she pretty?" Seolhyun asked.
We all look at her.

"I was just curious..." she mumbled.

"I heard that she is." Yoongi said.

"Not as pretty as me." Jin replied.
We all laughed a little at that response.

DING DING

Class time. We headed to class and took our seats.
Ms.Oh comes in with a pretty young girl.
"Good morning class. Today, we have a new student." Ms.Oh announces.

"Ahneonghasayo, my name is Bae Juhyun. Please take care of me." she said quickly bowing. Her eyes started looking at the students, as if she was looking for someone.

"Ahneonghasayo Bae Juhyun!" My whole class replies.

"Juhyun, you can sit right next to Son Areum. Please raise your hand Areum!" Ms.Oh tells me.

As I raised my hand, I see her looking around the class. Is she trying to look for someone?
As she sat down, I quickly introduced myself.

"Ahnyeong, my name is Son Areum!"
She just smiled and looked away.
Hmm, strange.

JUHYUN'S POV

"Ahnyeong, my name is Son Areum!" the girl said next to me.

Like if I didn't already know that, the teacher just said your name. I gave her a smile and looked away. Where does Taehyung sit?
I looked around and finally saw him. He sat next to this boy, I believe is Hoseok, or J-hope?
As I took out my notebook for my notes, a crumbled paper ball was thrown right in front of me. I looked up to see this girl with big eyes, and short light brown hair.
I opened up the paper to read it.

'Hi, my name is Min Aziah. I see that you sat right next to Areum. Do you know that she likes V? Also, if you didnt know, V is Taehyung. I think that we should become friends. You look like someone who can help me get him rather than Areum. As you see, I like him. Hope to see you at my table for lunch. xoxo~'

Min Aziah? Doesn't she work on the school newspaper too? Can I use her to get revenge on Areum? I also should ask So Eun for Min Aziah's background.
__________________________

I was about to walk out of the classroom when I felt a hand tap my shoulder.
"Juhyun? Will you be sitting by me and my friends today?" Aziah asked.
"Uh yeah, I'll be there." I replied. I'm of being nice.
I see her walking away to the cafeteria and I see the Bangtan Boys with those three girls. I rolled my eyes as I saw Taehyung's right arm wrapped around Areum's neck. Disgusting.

AREUM'S POV

As we were walking to the cafeteria, Taehyung decided to wrap his arm around my neck.
I tried to move his arm away but it just stayed there. Taehyung gave me a smile.
"Just let it be there." he said taking a strand of my hair and playing with it.
I gave him an annoyed face.
At the corner if my eye, I see Juhyun rolling her eyes. Is there something wrong?
__________________________

Once we got our lunch, I saw that Juhyun has sat with Aziah and them.

Have I not introduced Aziah to you guys? Well, let's just say that she kinda hates me, for who knows what. She is also popular because of her looks. There are two different popular groups of girls in our school, mines and hers. Seolhyun, Junghwa, and I mostly hang out because, you know most girls, they like to gossip, but the girls that don't usually gossip hang out with us, or in their own little group.

"Areum?" I heard Seolhyun say.
"Oh yeah?" I answered looking back at our table.
"Why were you looking over there?" she asked.
"Oh nothing." I answered again.

Whoops! Probably spaced out, looking at Aziah's table while telling you guys stuff.
____________________________________________________

School was over, I said bye to my friends, including the Bangtan Boys as I started walking home. While I was walking, I saw Juhyun sitting on the curve.

"Juhyun?" I asked smiling.
She looked up from her phone.

"What are you sitting here?" I asked politely.

"I'm waiting for my cousin to pick me up." she replied with no face expression nor tone.

A black car pulled over as the window rolled down.

"I got to go now." she said standing up.

I stood up to say bye to her as she walked in the car. She sat down and gave me a little smile. When she was about to close the door, I saw a familiar face by her. A girl. She immediately put on a black mask to cover up her bottom face except her forehead and eyes. Her eyes...they look like...So Eun's?
The car drove away as it disappeared to the opposite direction from my house.

I turned around to leave when I immediately bumped into something that was right in front of me.

"Ah!" I screamed closing my eyes.

I waited for the pain to come. Wait, there's no pain. I opened my eyes slowly to see Taehyung's arms wrapped around me. Guess that 'something' was Taehyung.

"What would happen of I wasn't here?" I heard him speak.

I pushed him away lightly and looked at him, seeing that he was waiting for my response.

"I would've already be walking home." I replied.

He gave me another one of his pouts, so I pinched his cheek.

"Wow, you got some soft cheeks." I said complimenting him.

"Then why won't you-" he said pointing to his cheek. "Ppo Ppo"

"In your dreams!" I replied quickly walking away from him.

I turned around to see him pouting again. I rolled my eyes and went to him.

"Let's go Taehyung." I said pulling his arm.

"Call me TaeTae, or Tae. I like it better." he said not going.

I rolled my eyes once again. He turned into a little kid. From a highschool boy to a little kid.

"Fine." I responded. "TaeTae, let's go now."

"Yay!" he responded putting his arm on my shoulder.

Introducing a new character. Sorry, I'm too lazy to put it in the Characters chapter. I will eventually though. Also, sorry for not making this chapter interesting, also for incorrect grammar, and spelling. Ahnyeong!