Ch 4: Amusement Park

AREUM'S POV

I woke up to see the sunlight shining through the window. The time was 9:32 am. I got up and brushed my teeth, shower, etc.
I chose to wear a white crop top with a black high waisted shorts
I went to check on my parents to see if they were there. Only my mom. My dad probably went to clean up at the party last night.

DING DONG

It's probably my dad. They probably finished early.
I went downstairs to open the door.
"Ahneong! How is Areum today?" he said smiling with all his teeth.
"What are you doing here Taehyung?" I asked with my arms crossed.
"The Bangtan Boys and your friends are going to the amusement park today. Would you like to come?" He asked.
"I need to tell my mom first." I responded." I guess you can come in for a bit."
"Thanks!" He replied smiling. I gave him a face. Seriously, this happy boy never stops smiling.
I closed the door as I told him to stay in the living room. I went upstairs to my parents' room.
"Eomma, can I go somewhere today?" I quietly whispered to her.
Her eyes opened.
"Just make sure to come home safe, take the keys and your phone. Text your dad that you won't be home." she replied going back to sleep.
"Thanks eomma!" I said happily.
I quietly went to get out of the room.
"Ah!" I screamed. "Taehyung! why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be downstairs?"
"You took so long. Come on, let's go. The rest already left their houses to go already." he answered.
"Oh, okay. Let me get my phone and the keys first." I replied.
__________________________

We decided to go in Taehyung's car, together.
I went on my phone to snapchat. I used one of the filters to take a selca. Hey, the lighting in here was good. I looked at the photo to saw that Taehyung photobombed it.
"Seriously?" I said looking at him.
"Hehe." he replied laughing.
I rolled my eyes playfully and added the snap to my story with the caption that says,'Going to the amusement park'.
__________________________

Once we arrived, we saw Bangtan, Junghwa, and Seolhyun.
"Come on, let's go." Namjoon said.
"YAY!!" Hoseok yelled jumping.
I laughed.
Taehyung grabbed my wrist.
"Lets go." he said smiling.
I tried to squeeze my wrist out of his hand but he wouldn't let go.

Once we bought our tickets, we decided which ride to go on first.
"Lets go on the merry go round!" Taehyung said pointing to the merry go round that only had little kids.
I laughed at that request.
"How about let's go on the Ferris Wheel?" Yoongi requested.
"Yeah!" All them agreed.
"After, let's go on that roller coaster!" Junghwa requested next.
"Yeah! I want to go on that after too!" Jungkook replied and started jumping like a little kid.
I looked at Junghwa with a smile on her face.
"I don't want to die on that." Hoseok replied.
We just all laughed. We all chose our partners, since they only allowed 4 or less people at a time.
Me, Taehyung, Seolhyun, and Jimin decided to go together. Junghwa, Jungkook, and Hoseok were going together. Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi went together.

All of us got on the Ferris wheel and Junghwa, Jungkook, and Hoseok got on last. We kept hearing Hoseok scream as they got higher.

"Wow! Look at the view!" I said looking everywhere.
"Yeah!" They replied.
Taehyung started moving to look at what was below us and it made me a freeze. I'm scared when the thing moves, but Im not afraid of heights, I'm just scared to die in horrible pain.
"Why did you freeze?" Jimin asked.
"It moved." I said sitting still.
They all chuckled.

"AHHHH!" We heard someone scream.
"It's Hoseok." Taehyung said laughing.
We looked at the one across from us and saw that Jungkook kept moving their seat thing and I'm guessing that it made Hoseok scared to death.
__________________________

After the Ferris Wheel, we decided to spilt up, because Hoseok wouldn't want to go on the rollercoaster.
We split up with the pairs we had on the Ferris wheel. But Hoseok stayed with Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi, what I call the elders.
Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and the three of us girls went to get something to eat first.
We all got cotton candy, corn dogs, huge bread pretzels with melted cheese, and nacho cheese. We sat on a table and just ate.
While we were eating, Jungkook decided to tell us a joke.
"Hey, what do you call cheese that is not yours?" he said.
"What?" Jimin asked.
"Nacho cheese!! Haha!" he blurted out.
We laughed at bit. What a silly joke.

When we were done eating our food, or snacks, Jimin and Seolhyun went their own way, so did Junghwa and Jungkook. It was just me and Taehyung.
"Taehyung, do you wonder why Seolhyun is with Jimin and Junghwa is always with Jungkook?" I asked, knowing that my friends had crushes on them two.
"No." he simply replied.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I know the reason." Taehyung said putting his hands behind his back.
"Can you tell me?" I asked curiously. Does he know that my friends have a crush on the guy they are with?
"No. But I know why I'm with you." he said looking at me.
"Its because we wanted to go on the same rides." I responded.
"And...it's because I like you and I want to be with you." he replied smiling.
To be honest, it wasn't that surprising, but I somehow became speechless for a bit. But the way he acts tells it all, even though its only been a week since we met.
"I think I knew that." I replied.
"Really? So do you like me?" he asked blinking his eyes

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Really? So do you like me?" I asked blinking my eyes.
She placed her hands on my cheeks smiling. Yes! She does!
"Of course.....not." she replied, her smile fading away into a 'you thought' face.
I pouted at her.
"I'll just pretend I didn't hear anything. Come on, let's go on the rides now." she said pulling me.
She took that easily. I wasn't expecting that response. Probably because she always get confessions.

ANONYMOUS POV

I stood there watching Taehyung and Areum walking with each other.
"Tch, Areum is such a nuisance with Taehyung." I mumbled to myself.
I took out my phone and started taking pictures of them, like before. My cousin said that Areum hates it when people talk about her, she has had only one boyfriend and she's popular, so why not make her look like she's thirsty? All I need to do now is take pictures of her with other guys.

So what do you think? Sorry if there are incorrect grammar, spelling, and punctuation! Please vote and comment, only if you want. Update coming soon.