Ch 2: Friends with Bangtan

AREUM'S POV

As I entered the school campus, I immediately spotted Seolhyun and walked up to her. I didn't see Junghwa though.
"Hey, where is Junghwa?" I asked Seolhyun.
"I think she's helping the students write the newspaper again." she replied.
Then, I suddenly thought of what happened yesterday.
"Is Taehyung a playboy?" I asked.
"Why do you wanna know?" She said with a teasing smile.
"Don't think that I like him. And you know, I'm not interested in boys here."I answered.
"Fine." she said kind of pouting.
''So tell me, is he one?" I said putting my hands on her shoulders to get her attention.
"I don't think so. He only had one girlfriend back in freshman year at his old school." she replied.
"Oh." I said nodding.
I noticed that Seolhyun was looking at something behind me. I turned around to see BTS, and some girls surrounding them.
"Looking at Jimin again?" I asked teasing her.
"No, just the fangirls around them." She replied, still looking at them.
"Whatever." I said playfully rolling my eyes.
__________________________

Class went by quickly. It was lunch time. Junghwa, Seolhyun, and I sat on our usual tables.
"Can we sit here?" I heard a familiar voice say.
"Huh?" I said looking up.
It was Bangtan. I looked at Seolhyun. She was looking at her food with pink cheeks. Its probably because Jimin was here. Junghwa just nudged her shoulders. She can really handle that Jungkook is going to sit with us.
"How about your table?" I asked.
"Some of our fan girls took over." Yoongi answered.
"Okay, I gue-" before I finished my sentence, Taehyung quickly sat by me and gave me a rectangle smile.

'Aw...wait, what?! Areum, come back to your senses!'

"Ow!" I silently yelped.
Seolhyun squeezed my arm. She probably did that because Jimin decided to sit by her. I smiled.
Soon, we all started talking.
"Oppa! Can we sit by you guys?" a girl said to Jungkook with her group of friends.
"Ah-"
"Can't you see this table is filled? Go find another table." Junghwa quickly answers. She hates girls like that.
The girl pouted and walked away with her friends.
We all kind of laughed at the situation. As the laughs faded away, I asked a question.
"So, what are the reasons why you guys accepted Taehyung, I meant V in Bangtan?" I asked.
"He is good at singing. You guys can call us by our real names if you guys want." Hoseok replied.
"Ok then." I replied.
"So, do you guys listen to our songs and performances here?" Hoseok asked.
"No, not really." Seolhyun replied.
"What!" Jimin said in a high pitched voice. I guess he is quite surprised.
"Aya Jimin! Your so loud!" Jin said.
"Sorry eomma." Jimin teased.
We laughed while Jin tried to spray water at Jimin with his water bottle. Jin kept trying to wet Jimin but it ended up wetting Seolhyun in the face and shirt.
"I'm so sorry Seolhyun!" Jin immediately said stopping.
"See eomma! You got Seolhyun all wet!" Jimin teased Jin again.
Jimin took his napkin and started wiping Seolhyun.

SEOLHYUN POV

As Jimin started wiping my face and shirt dry, I felt my cheeks burn. My heartbeat increased.
Hoseok started singing a love melody as the others sang along, even Areum and Junghwa. I'm totally going to get them back!
"Yah!" Jimin yelled trying to hit Hoseok. His cheeks, were hot pink.
"You guys sing well." Namjoon stated.
"Huh?" Me, Junghwa, and Areum all said at once.
"I didnt hear Seolhyun, but while we were singing, I think Junghwa and Areum sounds pretty good. Seolhyun, can you give us a sample of your voice." Namjoon said.
"Thanks Namjoon!" Areum replied.
"Sorry, I don't want to right now." I said.
"Awww." they complained.
"Look, we already got close." Yoongi said.
"How about let's trade numbers?" Taehyung suggested.
"Yeah!" They all replied.
To be honest, I hadn't seen Areum a d Junghwa this happy before.
"I'll give my number to Seolhyun first."Jimin said.
"Okay then." I replied and handed him my phone.
He gave it back and the contact read Park Jiminie. I mentally squealed in happiness. He put Jiminie instead of Jimin!

After we all exchanged numbers, lunch was over.

__________________________

AREUM'S POV

The school day was finally over! I said bye to all my friends and the Bangtan Boys, except for Taehyung.
I putted on my earphones and started walking home while listening to Monsta X's new comeback song, All In. I silently sang along, enjoying the music, until someone pulled off my right ear bud. He plugged it into his ear.
"Hip Hop. I like it." He said.
"Yah Taehyung! Go home!" I commanded.
"I am. Remember? We are neighbors." He replied while singing along to the song.
"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Who's your favorite in there?" Taehyung asked.
"Wonho and Minhyuk." I answered. "Why do you ask?"
"Nothing." he replied.
We were half way home when Taehyung stopped the music.
"Here, listen to this." He said.
He pulled out his phone and plugged the earphones into his phone. It played a nice tune.
"What's this song?" I asked.
"It's one of our songs we created. Its called Save Me." Taehyung replied.
"Oh, this is nice." I said.
Taehyung smiled as he sang along with the song.
The next song that played was Fire, Dope, and I Need You, based on what he said.

After many of their songs played, a soft tune played. Taehyung quickly stopped the song.
"Why did you stop it?" I confusingly asked.
"I don't want you to hear it." he replied.
"Why?" I asked again.
"It's my own song I made with Hoseok." He replied.
"At least tell me the title." I said.
"It's called Hug Me. And look, we are home." he responded.
"Oh, okay then. Ahneong! See you tomorrow!" I yelled back at him as I ran across the street to my house.

I got home and went upstairs. My parents were working right now. To be honest, I really like their songs. This is probably why girls like them so much. I decided to go on our school's website and get their songs on my phone.
For some reason, I felt really happy today. I don't know why.

Hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm trying to get better at writing though. Tell me in the comments suggestions to make it better! Also, sorry for incorrect grammar and spelling! Ahneong! •.~