Ch 7: Sleepover at Tae's

A/n: I'm going to skip the rest of the week to Friday after school okay? Okay.

JUHYUN'S POV

So far, I only had pictures of Areum with Taehyung. Is that really the only guy that she hangs out with?

"Juhyun! How much pictures do you have of Areum and other boys?" I heard So Eun yell out to me.

"I only have pictures of her with Taehyung. It seems like she only hangs out with him!" I replied.

So Eun entered my bedroom.

"Only one guy?" So Eun said walking up to me.

I showed her all the pictures of Areum and Taehyung.

"Oh yeah, I heard that Areum likes Taehyung." I said remembering what Aziah said yesterday.

"Really? From who?" So Eun asked.

"Her name is Min Aziah." I replied.

"Oh! Min Aziah. I remember her. She always gave Areum and I dirty faces. I still don't know why." So Eun responded.

"She says that she likes both Jungkook and Taehyung. She also hates Areum now, since Areum started hanging out with the Bangtan Boys." I said giving all the information I can to So Eun.

"She hangs out with them now? She already sounds thirsty right there. Try to make her be alone with all the members sometimes, and other students. This is the best we can do right now." So Eun said.

I nodded.
After So Eun left the room, I checked my camera roll. I clicked on Taehyung's picture. He looks so adorable. I wish he can notice me, but Areum is in the way of him noticing me. Argh!

AREUM'S POV

It's been a whole week. Today was Friday, after school. I finally got over the embarrassment from the other day. Taehyung keeps begging me to go sleep at his house, but I didn't want to.
My mom was working overtime today, so that meant I will be alone for the rest of the day.

DING DONG

I wonder who's here?
I went up to the door and opened it without even looking through the peephole.
I suddenly didnt see anything when someone blinded my eyes with a cloth. They also covered my mouth with a cloth. They tied my arms and feet too. I kept screaming but the cloth really blocked my voice.
Who is this? What do they want from me?

Suddenly, they picked me up and started walking. They stopped walking after a short while.

I was so scared, I didn't want to say a single word, so I stayed silent. The only thing that came out was screaming. I heard them open the door and placed me on a soft couch as they untied my hands, feet, and mouth. They soon untied what was covering my eyes and I opened them.

"TAEHYUNG?!" I screamed in shock.

"What?" he answered.

"What the heck?! Where is this place?! Why did you kidnap me?" I said yelling out questions.

"You wanted me to, when you didn't want to come sleep at my house." he answered.

Flashback from yesterday~

"Pleeeaaasse! Come over at my house tonight!" Taehyung whined.

"No Tae, how much times do I have to tell you?" I answered.

"Fine, you choose now, you want it the hard way, or the easy way?" Taehyung said crossing his arms.

"What's the hard way?" I asked.