My saver - Luke Brooks&Beau brooks love story

I winced as the blood dribbled down my wrists, i'm so worthless. Im ugly, why am I even here. I looked into the cracked mirror in front of me, my black hair looked like a birds nest. My make up was smudged, I'm hideous. I guess they were right, I just need to die. I jumped out my skin when I looked at the door to see it banging, "Ashley what's taking you so long!" my brother I think moaned. "One second" I croaked out, I wiped away my tears. I lifted myself up from the cold stoned floor, and walked to the sink. I twisted the knob, as the water flushed away the blood of my fresh cut's. I pulled my sleeves down, I opened the door to see my brother, he stared at me for abit before asking "Why have you been crying?". "Oh hurt my knee" I faintly smiled. "Oh okay, move" he said shoving me out the way. He slammed the door on my face, I sighed. I need to get away, from all this. Right now, cutting isn't enough I need to leave, you see at school. I'm so lonely, none talks to me people look at me in disgust. Am I that ugly?, I felt my eyes building up tears I'm ready. I'm going to leave this world. I ran into my room, grabbing my phone&some money. Before quietly trying to get downstairs without getting caught, I covered my nose to smell a strong smell of alcohol and tobacco, I looked to my side. Coast is clear, I opened the door and ran away. "Ashley where the fuck do you think your going bitch!" I heard my dad yell, I made a run for it. I looked to the left and right, where do I fucking go! I saw a near park ahead. I quickly belted it to see the park was empty, phew. I opened the gate to the park sitting down on the swing, I slightly rocked on it. Soon, I smiled. I can be with my mother, when I was three my mother passed away from cancer. I flashed out my deep thoughts to hear screaming in front of me, I looked up to see a teenage boy. He looked around nineteen years old, "Whatup!" he laughed. I glared at him, what's he doing talking to me. I noticed the guy was quite attractive he had piercing green eyes, I could get lost in them to be honest with you. And had dark brown hair swept to the side, with a snapback, and he was holding a penny board. "Nothing" I mumbled, behind him was a few other boys four of them, two of the guys looked the same im confused. Twins?, probably. The other one had a snapback on too, with two lip piercings. And the other guy was quite tall, with chocolate brown eyes. I focused back onto the green eyed guy, he started screaming again rolling on the floor. Oh he's being recorded, I smiled a little bit. A heard a few chuckles come from behind the guy, "Im beau and you?" he smirked, on his knees coming closer to me. "Ashley" I replied, beau is such a cute name, wait what you said you wanted to die for a moment then now your saying you think a guys name is cute, im pathetic. After talking to these strange guys I got to know them abit, one was called Jai and he had a twin named Luke, the guy with the two lip piercings was called Daniel, and the chocolate brown eyed one was called james, they told me that they had a youtube channel called the janoskians, I don't even know why but I felt happy around them. They were so funny, and strange. I mean they were different, now we were on the slide. Daniel and Beau were fighting who could go on the swing first, I lifted myself up to see Luke staring weirdly at me. What?, "Ashley can I speak to you for a minute" he said seriously, I nodded walking over to him. He lifted up my sleeves, "What's this?" he asked.

_______________________________________________________________________________-

Hey everyone!:), so I decided to do my first fan fic. I hope you enjoy it, please

VOTE

AND FAN:D