It was a mistake

Beaus pov

________________________________________________________________________________

I watched as luke and james walked out the door, slamming it behind them. I can't think straight I need her I want her, but lukes words just keep on going round and round my head like a circus wheel. I sighed, I stood up walking towards the window in front of me, the sun rise was coming up was I really thinking for that long. I could feel a bruise forming on my eye, and I sensed a cut on my lip. I jumped into my bed, drifting off to sleep.

I fluttered my eyes open to see the sun shining through my window, I threw the bed sheet off me standing up. Looking into the mirror I adjusted my hair, it's going to be very tensed today. I've decided to avoid Luke, but if dares to try anything on me. I will beat the shit out of him, brother or not I still would. I opened the door, looking to the left and right it's dead. I can't hear any movement in the house, hearing some shuffling in the other room I peeked through the door. Ashley, I opened the door quietly. Sneaking up on her, throwing my arms around her but making sure she couldn't see me. "Luke?" she says, "Shh" I mumbled. I crouched down a little to find those perfect lips of hers, leaning down I pecked her on the lips. She shook her head, pulling my hands off her. She could clearly see me now, her eyes widened In shock. "What the fuck beau" she spat pushing me, without thinking I passionately kissed her again. surprisingly she didn't move away I pushed her on the bed, I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance, that she gladly granted. I pulled away, pecking my lips on her neck. Hearing that soft moan of hers, while I nibbled on her neck I felt her feeling my abs I smiled. She does want me I feel it. She pulls off my top as I do the same, ( I think you know what happens next ;-) )

________________________________________________________________________________