Butterflies

Beau took my hand and he cleaned me up, "Let's get back to the boys" he smiled. I nodded following him, we entered the living room and the boys I think were watching The purge. We sat down on the couch, beau grinned at me handing over some pop corn. I gladly accepted, I'm so hungry right now. I barely get fed at home, but i'm still fat. I looked over to see Luke eyeing us, he looked quite concerned. I gave him a reassuring smile, which he returned. Half way through the movie I felt a hand slowly come over my shoulder, I couldn't help but get butterflies. Beau had his arm wrapped round me, I slowly rested my head on his shoulder. "It's 12 am im going to bed" Daniel moaned falling on the floor. "Me too" "And me". Jai and James agreed, Beau looked down at me "Do you want to sleep in the spare room?" he asked, "Sure" I reply.  He stood up brushing off the crumbs off his jeans, he smiled and held out his hand for me. I gladly took it he lifted me up onto my feet, "C'mon then" he chirped. I nodded following him, he led me up the stairs, at the top daniel was flat on the floor showing half of his bum, I laughed. Beau was laughing loads, "Sorry but I have to make a keek on this" he sniggered. He searched through his pockets revealing a phone, he started recording. "Hey guys me and Ashley were walking up the stairs and look at this gremlin we see" he giggled, he turned the camera on me I laughed and waved. He started zooming on Daniels ass, I couldn't control the laughter. "Done valaa, come on let's get you into bed ash" he smiled. Ash?, none called me that except my old bestfriend. "Ok here we go If you want I could sleep with you" he asked, I hesitated. "Not like that you dirty minded slut" he smirked. "Sorry I just" I shrugged, "How about tomorrow we go shopping and maybe go to the beach after?" he suggested, "Sounds like a great idea" I replied. Hell no it isn't, its the worst idea ever well the beach bit what's going to happen when I show my cuts, the others don't know they will judge me. I think beau was asleep now, I looked up at the celling. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

short chapter but I promise the next chapter will be longer&better

please fan/vote/comment (: <3