Jelousy

Beau's pov

__________________________________________________________________________________

I strolled into the kitchen, to get some coke. When I noticed something through the window, it was Ashley and Luke. Wait what, why's he leaning in. Why is she blind folded!?, what the fuck he just kissed her and she kissed back. I feel like my heart's been torn, Luke knew that I had feelings for Ashley and now he goes and does that. I opened the back door, crawling towards the garden. I tried to be careful not to get caught of course, "Ashley will you be mine?" luke says, "Yes" I heard. What's so good about Luke, what does he have that I don't, I always get the girls. Why doesn't she want me, am I ugly. I'm actually heart broken, I felt tears building up. No beau, keep them in keep them in. Maybe I could, hm make her jealous. I mean that slut in the school Scarlett, she can't keep her hands off me! . I looked over too see them walking towards me, I quickly ran into the kitchen then to the living room belly flopping onto the sofa. We watched some movies and ordered some pizza, I just saw luke and Ashley snuggled up together. And I just kept on wishing that was me, I've never had a relation ship after Kaityln she broke my heart when she moved to England, we did have a long distance relationship but soon it just didn't work out. I glanced at my phone sliding the bar open, 12am how long have we been watching chick flicks for jesus. "I'm going to bed" I mumbled, I heard some murmurs walking upstairs. I opened my door jumping onto my bed, I'll do a follow spree on twitter to cheer me up. After following a few fans, I heard foot steps approaching my room. To see Luke at the door, he looked pissed off and believe me none likes seeing luke with his anger problems. "What the fuck is your problem" he spat, "Don't act like you don't know what my problem is!" I yelled at him. "You knew I had feelings for Ashley and you go and fucking kiss her" I spat back, "Well guess what beau she's mine now not yours remember that" he smirked, I lunged at him punching him. He kicked me in the stomach, I pushed him down beating the fucking energy I had in me into him. Suddenly I was ripped off Luke, james was holding me back. "What the fucking hell is going on!" he says, I look over in disgust looking at Luke smirking still, "Always mine" he kept on whispering.

Those words chanted my mind

"Always mine"

"Always mine"

"Always mine"