Shopping

I fluttered my eyes open to see beau in the corner of the room half naked, oh my god. He's got his back to me though, just as he was about to turn around I quickly closed my eyes. I peeked through one eye, he has abs. I'm never like this but, I don't know. "Ashley?" beau said, oh shit he noticed me checking him out. "Were you peeking" he smirks, "Nope" I mumble. "Are you sure" he winked, "positive" I nod. He raises his eye brows, "okay then" he smirks obviously not believing me. "So me and the boys were thinking going shopping soon" he says, "oh what time is it" I ask. "one o clock" he replies "was I really asleep for that long!" I burst out, "Yep sleeping beauty I guess" he laughs. That laugh, its adorable. Wait Ashley just stop you don't know beau that well, and you said you were liking Luke!, "Get dressed were going soon" he smiles, "Oh I kinda have no clothes" I shrugged. "You can borrow some of mine, I have an old tee shirt and some jeans from my old girlfriend" he said, "I'll go and get them". Girlfriend?, jealousy piles over me, what has gotten into me today jesus. Beau returned handing me some clothes, I say thankyou and he walks out. I quickly slip into the clothes he gave me, I walked over to the mirror checking hm it looks okay. Better than my old clothes, I barely had anything but jogging bottoms borrowed from my brother. I wonder if my dads looking for me, I shivered at the thought if he does find me i'm dead, literally I will be dead. I shook my head, think positively things will get better they say. But they don't, for me it just gets worst. I mean coming home everyday crying because of constant bullying, I cant even go on my laptop to much cyber abuse too. "Ashley hurry up" I heard beau outside the door, "1 minute" I mumbled. I found a brush on the cabinet, I quickly combed through my knots. I ran to the door opening it, I walked downstairs to see the boys. "Hey Ashley" jai smiled, "Hey so what mall are we going to" I asked. "Were going up into the town malls which is just a few minutes away from here" he replied, I nodded. "Oh here do you want some breakfast" he says. "Yes please" I smile, I looked to see luke organising the pancakes onto the plates, he was sadly failing. Daniel was trying to flip one but it landed on his face, I bursted out laughing. He looked at me, furrowing his eyebrows. "How about you do it then" he says, "Okay" I smirk i'll show them how it's done. He handed me the pan, holding the pan with the pancake lying flat I swung it up in the air and it never somehow landed back onto the pan, I heard fits of laughter behind me to see that the pancake landed in James face, "Oh my god im really sorry" I said trying not to laugh. "Its okay more food for me" he cheered eating it, I laughed. Luke finally finished putting syrup and shit on the plates, he handed one to me smiling. "Thanks lukey" I said, "It's ok ash, how did you sleep" he smiled. "Good" I replied, "Oh where did you sleep last night and where was beau" he asked, "Oh well I slept in the spare room and beau offered to sleep with me but not in a sexual way" I shrugged, he smirked. "WHATS SEXUAL WHAT ASHELY HAD SEX WITH BEAU OH MY GOD BEAU" Daniel yelled, "Shut up" I screamed blushing, beau went red too. "No we didn't have sex Daniel" he says, I probably look like a chilli, this is so awkward right now. After eating the pancakes, we set off to the town. Half way through the car journey Daniel was asking dopey questions, and again was talking about getting his jelly beans done on his knuckles today, me and luke looked at each other shaking are heads no way is this kid is nineteen fuck, also I found out that luke and jai are 18, james is also 18. And beau the oldest being 20, we were currently listening to Justin beiber fall. Luke and jai think that Justin is an absolute legend, they were mostly fan girling through the journey too. "WERE HERE" beau screamed stopping the engine, "WOOOO YES JELLY BEANS" Daniel was yelling. We got out the car ad walked towards the mall entrance, we walked through to be stopped by a few girls. "Oh my god beau can I have your autograph" "luke luke can I have a picture. I was shoved out the way, im quite confused. Oh yeah they're youtube famous aren't they with that janoskians thingy. I saw a girl glaring at me, the others gave me dirty looks. "Is that your girlfriend" they asked beau, "No" he replied. "Good because she's disgusting" the girl says, "No she isn't" luke defended.  The girl looked taken back, they soon went after the boys took photo's with them, "Hey don't worry about it" luke smiled putting his arm around my shoulder. "I guess I shouldn't" I agreed, but I am worrying about it they are right I am disgusting, most of the time I think why am I even hanging around with these guys they are popular im not, they could find way better pretty girls than me, I thought sighing. We went to all kinds of shops, beau insisted to buy me this top but we had a fight but he won in the end, oh and Daniel got his jelly bean tattoo.