Chapter Six

What just happened?.... They both hadn't said a word as they rushed out the restaurant.  Ben didn't know how long it has been but his mind Is finally out of the confused fog. They walked hand in hand silently for god knows how long now.  Ben stopped and turned her to him, "sweets .. this..this... is all my dad. I'm sorry, so sorry baby. I will handle this asap.."
"Oh god Ben, your my ...step brother.!"
Back on his yaht, she sit on the couch as he pours them a shot of Vodka. God she needed it. My heart hurts....I just can't wrap my mind around how my mom always tends to shockingly hurt me.

"Ben what happens now?"
"I go visit my heartless father first thing in the morning, and end this game he's playing with our lives."
"Well, I'm gonna go have a long talk with my mother while your handling your dad." They set the alarm and curled up in each other's arms, even though sleep didn't come til much later.

Ben was waiting in his father's office trying to stay calm and focused so he could try to convince his dad that he is not concerned about his actions and wish him the best with his new wife. By showing no emotions, Ben feels certain his father will drop this and 'try something else more deceiving I'm sure,' he thought to himself.
Just the he heard the door click open so he turned to greet the bastard he calls dad.

"Well what a surprise, how was your night with my step daughter son ?"
"Ah... I see you woke with a sense of humor this morning.  Well let me a sure you father that we are not fazed by your games. Of course we were shocked at first, but we decided this is good for yall. I mean you both will be miserable and deserve it."

Tom just looked at his son then shook his head."Benny boy, you know me better than to think this is all I have planned..that is until you leave your job and take your rightful place here with my company. That's all I want son, all this can go away."
Ben sighed," you would hurt an innocent woman and her daughter? Just to get me to work here and sell my soul to the devil? NO...hell no get it out your head old man, enjoy your mess dad Tori and I are moving on with our lives...separately from ya'lls."
As I stomped out his office I heard him say "that's to bad son."