Challenge

Prologue

"So was it any good?" Daniel Jostens asked as he turned on his side and breathed heavily.

Allyson checked her phone clock; she was trying to stall. "Well... That wasn't the worst five minutes ever." She said, patting Daniel's chest as she got off the bed and started to gather her clothes. She wasn't in a hurry because, well, it had only been five minutes, and her roommate wouldn't worry 'cause Ally'd been out with guys far later than this.

"Five minutes?" Daniel asked, astonished. He checked his phone, not believing her. "But... It had to have been longer than that!" He said, his face turning red by the second.

"Actually, not very long at all. Really very small." She said, holding her fingers a small length apart as she buttoned up her pants.

Daniel sputtered as his face turned redder. "B-but..." He didn't say anything else as he watched Allyson sneak out of his dorm room.

Allyson Holder was addicted to sex. Well, not addicted, per se, but she liked it a lot. She was like a guy with boobs and without a penis and balls. She was the girl that other girls hated and that guys went to for booty calls; she didn't really care as long as she got to 'scratch an itch'.

But, her biggest pet peeve was when other girls called her 'slut', 'whore', and other names. Guys got to be open about their sex lives and have sex whenever, with whoever, and as frequently as they wanted, but they didn't get denounced for it? That was what Ally called sexism, plain and simple.

Ally was so caught up in her thoughts, that she didn't see the group until they were on top of her. She looked up and saw Bethany Allens and her posse of perfect, goody-two shoes.

"Coming from another guy's dorm, weren't you?" Bethany asked, disgust clear on her face. "Who was it this time?"

Bethany obviously wasn't expecting an answer, so Ally answered her. "Daniel Jostens. He's not very good in the sack, though. So, I warn you to stay away from him." Ally smirked at the astonished look on Bethany's face.

She heard a gasp then, "How could you? We've been together for almost a year!" One of Bethany's clones, Jaimie, cried out as she ran away from the pack. After sending her murderous glares, the rest of the pack left, except Bethany, to go after Jaimie.

"Shit! I didn't know he had a girlfriend!" Ally would do a lot of things, but she wouldn't help anybody cheat on their wife, girlfriend, or spouse.

Bethany curled a lip up on her pretty face. "I don't believe you for a second. I think you'd have sex with any guy, no matter what. You have no control over yourself. I bet you couldn't go a whole month without sex, while in a relationship with someone."

Ally narrowed her eyes."Does it count if I have sex with the guy I'm in the relationship with?"

Bethany rolled her eyes. "Sure, whatever. You can have sex with that one guy, and no one else."

Ally wasn't quite sure if she could handle the commitment to one guy, one partner, but Bethany knew she wouldn't back down from a challenge. "Name him."

Bethany smirked. "My cousin, Jonnathan Nathanial Edwards the Third."