96) favor

SATISFIED WAS CURRENTLY PLAYING, which meant nearly the entire cast was onstage, leaving Izzy to sit in the wait room with the swings and understudies who weren't performing tonight. Lin had the night off, so Jon Rua was playing Alexander Hamilton. Izzy had never heard Jon portray him, and he was quite good so far. Usually Izzy would strike up a conversation with Voltaire, but he was in the ensemble tonight.

Izzy sighed heavily as she watched the dance captains typing away on their computers, and everyone else on their phones. Wait For It had just begun, so in just a few minutes some of the cast would be backstage.

Izzy thought about sneaking into Anthony's dressing room and taking a nap on his couch, but the last time that happened things didn't turn out very well. She thought about doing homework, but remembered she was only three days into school, and didn't have any.

Stay Alive began, and a bunch of people came backstage. Jasmine wasn't feeling good, so she went back to her dressing room to lay down.

Izzy knew that during this part of the show, it was so fast paced nobody really had time to come sit down and have a conversation. She placed her head on the table, and dozed off.

________________________

IZZY WOKE UP DURING YORKTOWN, a little angry that she had missed That Would Be Enough, which was Anthony's little break. She was surprised to see Jasmine sitting across from her.

"Oh, hey Jas," Izzy said.

"Hey," Jasmine said, weakly smiling.

"You okay?" Izzy asked.

"I can't stop feeling my stomach," she chuckled. "It's growing."

Izzy went on her phone for a while, until Non-Stop started, and Anthony came backstage.

"I just died," he said. "Now I gotta go turn nine."

"I'm onstage for the end of this song," Jasmine said. "I'll go wait in the wings."

"Izzy, will you come to my dressing room with me?" Anthony asked.

"Uh, sure," Izzy said, following him.

Anthony shut the door behind him. "No, I'm not gonna change in front of you," he laughed. "But, I have to tell you something. Something that I couldn't tell anyone else. And we have to hurry, because the song just ended and Oak's gonna be coming in here soon."

Izzy nodded, as Anthony sat down next to her and took her hand.

"I don't know if I'm ready to have a kid yet," he said. "I'm excited and all, but it's a huge responsibility. And, what if I fail at protecting it? What if it gets hurt? What if it hurts Jasmine? You know, in labor."

"It's gonna be fine," Izzy said. "Jasmine's gonna be one heck of a mom. And you'll be a great dad. Besides, you've already had your practice, with me."

"Yeah, but you're not a crying, pooping tiny human that can't talk!" Anthony said.

Izzy laughed. "I cry, poop, and I am pretty tiny for my age. Do me a favor. Promise me that you won't walk out on Jas because of this baby. If anything, the baby should bring the two of you together."

"Okay, I promise," Anthony said, hugging her. "I would never walk out on my two girls. I don't want either of you to be hurt because of me."

Izzy smiled. "You should probably get changed, act two starts in seven minutes."

"Oh, yeah, I should," Anthony said. "Scurry along now, child."

"Alright," Izzy said. "Remember the promise."

"I will."