109) names

IZZY SAT DOWN NEXT to Jasmine on the couch in Anthony's dressing room as Anthony got ready. Unfortunately, Jasmine's bump was large enough that it was very obvious that she was pregnant. Oh well. She already told the world.

"Do you know what you want to name the baby?" Izzy asked.

Jasmine smiled at Anthony, who was putting his hair up for the beginning of the show.

"I know that if it's a girl, I want to name her Heidi," Jasmine said. "If it's a boy...Weston."

"Hey now!" Anthony said. "We never talked about names. I have different name ideas for the baby."

"Okay..." Izzy said.

"If we have a girl I'd name her Cameron, and if we have boy I'd name him Trevor," Anthony said.

"You do know that we can have other kids right?" Jasmine said.

"I think we should let Izzy take a vote," Anthony said.

"If it's a girl, you could name her Cameron Heidi Ramos?" Izzy suggested. "It's both of the names you want, just one as a middlename."

"I do like that name," Jasmine said. "How about we name a boy Trevor Weston?"

"Perfect," Anthony said, kissing her forehead.

The five minute call came on. "Looks like we have to go," Anthony said. "Thanks for your help, Izzy."

Jasmine slowly stood up, being careful of her bump. "I don't know how much longer I can survive in this dress," she groaned.

______________________

HERE'S A SHITTY FILLER CHAPTER

SCHOOL STARTS BACK UP ON MONDAY FOR ME, SO I WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO UPDATE ONCE A DAY