Tonight we're going all out! (prologue)

Mira~
I look at the quiet guild. It's unnatural.

Natsu and Gray have already been pummeled into the ground countless times by Erza, they're not risking it again.

Cana has passed out, with a visiting Bacchus Groh slumped across the bar table next to her. Another drinking contest.

Lucy and Levy, and Yukino, are discussing Lucy's novel. Levy is insisting Lucy gets past her writers block, and Yukino is suggesting wild ideas every couple minutes.

Gajeel is shaping an animal of some sort out of, no surprise, iron. Wendy and Romeo are watching him, bored out of their little minds.

Juvia is doing the usual, tending to Gray's every need. Lyon is trying to be helpful, but is driving her insane.

As I watch, other members fall asleep, talk about nothing, and wander about aimlessly. I sigh.

Suddenly I jump up, and yell out, much too loud, "I've got it!"

Most of the girls shriek when I shatter the silence. A few guys end up on the ground from standing up, tripping on their chair, and falling on their butt.

"Holy crap Mira! What was that about?" Lucy asks me, trying to regain her lost breath.

"I finally figured out what we're going to do! But first, I need to talk to Laxus." I usher Laxus over to me, ignoring the people who went 'awww'.

"Okay Laxus, we are about to start the most intense game of truth or dare this guild has seen. You're going to take the boys into the room over there, and I'm taking the girls to a room across from yours. Do whatever you need to so this is crazy. No limits. I'm expecting big things from you. Later we're going to join our two groups and make this even more difficult for the others." I give him the rules of out little game. He nods.

"Aww, hey Mira! You two are getting pretty close! Hmm?" Laxus and I blush at the comment from a certain bluenette.

"Nu nu Levy," I say in a quiet but deadly voice, "you will regret saying that! Everyone! We are going to have a big game of Truth Or Dare! Now girls go to the room on my left, boys follow Laxus to the one on the right, go go go! Or face the wrath of me!" I pick out a few members who aren't on my Otp list and send them home. Laxus has his own Otp list, one very similar to mine.

Time Skip

We have gotten everyone sorted out, and finally our game can begin.

"All right girls! It's time! This first round will be a spin the bottle type truth or dare. I'll go first." I spin the empty bottle of booze Cana happily contributed. It slowed down, and pointed at...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: oooooo! I wonder who it pointed at! Guess you folks will have to wait!

Levy, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, and Cana: Nuuuuuuuuuu! Tell us!

Author: NEVER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mira: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Author: This will be a Truth or Dare that will result in a whole lot of ships discovering their love.

Mira: Otp! Otp! Otp! Otp!

Author: Now let's get one of those Bakas(boys) over there to say my disclaimer. Hmmm... Eeny meeny miney moe. NATSU!

Natsu: WHAT!

Author: SAY THE DISCLAIMER!

Natsu: STOP YELLING!

Author: SAY IT!

Natsu: FINE! FAIRYTAILBAKA DOES NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN IT! HIRO MASHIMA DOES!

Author: THANK YOU! GOODBYE MY FISHIE-FRIENDS!