Natsu's Dare

A\N- again, I like the song. Don't ask. It's Weird Al Yankovic. Just, don't judge my song choices. I'm a strange kid.

Also I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Calli_Bee and LeLunaXD for being so supportive and helpful. Yay!

Natsu's POV

After the initial shock of Erza and Jellal's...scene...Gajeel forced me to go do my dare.

I leave the room and knock on the door of the girls room.

Lucy answers. I blush.

"Um, hey Luce..." I say, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Er, hey." Her face is a little pink.

I lean over and kiss her.

When I pull away her face is now super red.

"Wh-wha- NATSU!" She shrieks.

"Luce, will you go out with me?" I ask suddenly.

"Um, yah." When she replies I stare at her with shock.

Then I hug her, and grimace. Time to finish the dare. Since my arms are so long compared to her, I reach around and...squeeze her breasts.

"What the heck Natsu! Why did you do that!?"

"I'm sorry, I was dared to. But, well, can we go talk somewhere?" I ask. This wasn't part of the dare. I need to tell her something.

"Um, all right. But how can we go without being attacked by Mira?"

"We could say that it's our dare date!" That was probably my best idea yet.

We both rush to tell our groups why we have to go.

When we meet back up outside, I grab her arm and run down the street. It's sunset.

With the girls

Mira's Pov

Well, with Lucy gone, she can't spin the bottle. I choose Wendy to spin it for us, so we can have someone who hasn't gone do one.

As the spinning bottle slows, it suddenly stops at a certain white exceed.😽

"Truth." Carla instantly says, without even letting Wendy ask.

"Okay Carla...hmm...will you tell us which exceed you have a crush on?" Wendy smiles sweetly, but with a sort of mischievous glint in her eyes.

I really need to update my list of Ship Squad candidates.

"Can I just tell you child?" She asks.

Wendy frowns.

"Then you also have to tell Mira" I smirk.

"Very well."

Carla whispers something in Wendy's ear, the flies over to !e and tells me the same. I smirk again.

Everyone sweatdrops.😓

Carla spins the bottle and it stops at Yukino. She looks awkward and out of place.

I use my secret magic to transform Carla into a shipping demon.

"Will you choose truth, or dare..."

"Truth."

"You must admit to us and the guys who you love! I know you love someone, I can see it in your eyes!" Suddenly Carla becomes scary.