The Sunset

Erza's Pov
Well, now that NaLu is taken care of, I might as well shift my focus. Let's see here.

I could do StiYu...nah, they've been through enough.
GaLe? Maybe...
CanaXBacchus? Not yet
Ahaha! I know!

"GruVia!" I whisper out loud.

"Erza, what did you say?" I flinch when a certain stripper overhears me.

"Um...I said everyone can have a 10 minute break while I discuss things with my loyal ship team! Yah! That's totally what I said!" Everyone but Levy, Lucy, Cana, Juvia, Yukino, and Evergreen scatter.

"Juvia, go...hang out with Gray. He needs help with dealing with Lyon...or...something." Thankfully the blunette believes me and skips off.

"I'm assuming Operation GruVia?" Levy asks me with a smirk.

"How did you know?" I smirk back, "now here's the plan."

With Our Wonderful NaLu!

Third Person POV

The pink haired guy pulls the blonde up a steep hill.

"Natsu! Where are we going!?" Lucy yells at him.

"You'll see Luce! Don't worry!" He says back, but it definitely doesn't reassure the poor girl.

At the top of the hill, they stop to catch their breath.

Natsu's POV

I look at the setting sun and gasp. I only have a couple more minutes to get to the right spot!
Grabbing Lucy's hand again, I pull her to a secluded area in a ring of trees. No one ever comes here, so we'll be alone.

I can see that all the flowers have her in awe. That happened to me the first time here too.

"Sit here, and watch the sky." I say, and point to a spot right in the middle of the clearing. Then I sneak around, preparing.

Que Music

Lucy's POV

I gasp as one of my favorite songs start, but I don't turn around. I continue to watch the sky, like Natsu said. Behind me I hear him count down from five. When he reaches zero the sky explodes. With the remnants of the beautiful sunset fading, the stars are illuminated with multiple colors.

Instead of the normal silver stars sparkling in the sky, they're red and orange and even blue and purple. Never ever have I seen anything this wonderful. Standing up, I turn to Natsu.

Before I can say anything he places a crown of flowers on my head.

"There," he says, "now you really are the queen of stars."

Knowing my face is pink, I reach up and feel the delicately made crown.

"Natsu..." I know that to say it, I have to say it. (A\N NO DUH), "Natsu, will you dance?"

He looks taken aback, "of course Luce."

The next song comes on

We dance, and I feel so warm pressed against his chest, but still I fight the impending tears.

The song ends, but we don't move.

 I can tell he knows I was crying

I can tell he knows I was crying. He hugs me tighter.

"What's wrong Lucy? Don't cry please.."

"It's just, no one has made me feel this happy since...My mother was still alive. I miss her so so much."

"I know...I never knew my mom. But I know that I miss her."

I sit down on a strangely convenient bench.

"Thank you Nats.." I drift into sleep.

Natsu's POV

Lucy leans back on the bench that I happened to put there.

"Thank you Nats.." she starts, but falls asleep too soon to finish her sentence.

I smile at her. Then I realize that it's getting cold out. So, not wanting to disturb anything, I place my vest over her, and lay down in the soft grass.

A\N- Now I know this chapter is really short but I needed to update so here it is! Part 2 of this chapter will be coming along hopefully soonish? I put a lot of work into this, and probably going to only get like 5 hours of sleep now, and I have school tomorrow, but I did it! Yayzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😪😅 I'm awake! I'm awake! Okay bye