Round One(Girls Part One)

Hey peeps! It's time for round one! Now to finish off that cliffhanger!
-----------------
Levy~
I watch as Mira spins the empty bottle of alcohol Cana gave us. At first it spun so fast it made me dizzy, but then it started to slow down. I give Lucy a worried look. Then the bottle stops.

Right in between me and Lucy. Mira gives me an evil smirk.

"Hmm, I guess I'll have to pick, huh? Well then." She covers her eyes and spins around.

"How about...Levy!" When she uncovers her eyes she's pointing at me. I gulp.

"So Levy, truth? Or dare?" Her voice is sweet, but her eyes are glinting mischievously. If I pick truth then I will have to tell everyone something embarrassing, like who I like!

But if I pick dare it'll be worse.

"Dare" I better risk that instead of telling the truth about anything else.

"All right. I dare you to...tell us the truth about who you have a crush on!" I should have seen that coming. I can feel my face turn bright red.

Lucy~
That was so not fair! You can't dare someone to tell the truth! I'm so gonna get Mira back.

Levy's face is a close rival to Erza's hair. I hear her mutter something under her breath.

"What was that Levy? Did you say something?" I grimace at Mira's tone.

"Fhb-eel." This time Levy's answer was hardly recognizable.

"SAY IT!" Mira uses her takeover magic and uses her normal Satan soul.

"Ga-fghnng." Levy winces at the face of Mira.

"FINE! ITS GAJEEL!" She cracks and screams it out. Then she turns bright red and covers her face in her hands. I pat her back and glare daggers at Mira's triumphant face.

Mira~
Finally! I got her to admit it! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Okay, Levy, you spin the bottle now." She sits up, and with a look of mortification, spins it.

At first it goes so fast that I'm surprised she has that much strength. But then its turning slows, and stops. Levy smiles.

The bottleneck is pointing at Erza.

Levy~
Hum, Erza. I can't wait!

"Truth or Dare Erza? Which do you pick?" I'm expecting her to say dare, which will be exactly what she needs to say for my plan.

"Dare." Perfect.

Erza~
As soon as I see Levy's smirk, I know I'm in trouble. The imagination of a writer is a dangerous thing. And Levy is not in the best of moods.

"Oh, I've got a good dare for you Erza. Come here." I stand and walk over to her, accidentally bumping into the big table we're sitting at.

She leans over and whispers the dare into my ear. I pull back, shocked and blushing.

"You have to do it! If you want you can choose the alternative." She gestures at Mira, "if you back out of what's already given, you must do a dare from Mira. One of her worst."

I sigh. I then requip into my least favorite armor.

"Hey Mira, can you get the video lacrima out real quick? I want to see this." Levy's request makes me shudder.

"What did you dare her to do Levy?" Levy scooches closer to Lucy to answer her question.

"Whisper whisper Jellal whisper armor whisper" I can't hear them but I know what she said.

"Levy! That's a...creative idea." Lucy looks a little, uncomfortable.

"I know, I love it!"

"Go Erza! Times a wasting!" She shoves me out the door, after the partially visible video lacrima

"Go Erza! Times a wasting!" She shoves me out the door, after the partially visible video lacrima. Guess it's time.