Round One (Boys)

Laxus's Pov

I force all of the boys into the room, and when Lyon tries to sneak off I electrify him. We sit around a large table with a randomizer lacrima in the center.(idk. I needed something)

"Okay guys. Here's the rules. You have to answer truth or dare. There is no limits. You must tell the absolite truth. Whatever you think is best is all right. No killing each other"

When I say the last part I give Natsu and Gray a very pointed look.

I start the randomizer up. It cycles through our names.

"Gajeel. Truth? Or Dare?" I smirk at him.

"Um, truth."

"Taking the easy way out, huh metal-head?" Natsu taunts Gajeel, but I use it as a way to make him awkward.

Gajeel growls warningly.

Suddenly in the distance we can hear a little voice shouting something out.

"FINE! ITS GAJEEL!" Natsu smirks at Gajeel's red face.

"I heard the whole thing Gajeel. I know who likes you!" Lol, go dragon slayer advanced hearing.

"I still have to ask you something Gajeel. Natsu, you said this was the easy way out, right? Well, you'll see. Gajeel, tell me the truth, if you were forced to, who would you make out with? It must be a girl." I give him a look of contempt.

"What did I do to you!?" He asks me. Well, his little girlfriend did humiliate me and Mira.

"Answer!" I glare, a snap of lightning sounding.

"L-vdj"

"He said Levy!" Natsu announces with a smug look.

I grin.

Gajeel's Pov
Well that was humiliating. At least now I can get someone back. I reach to the center of the table and start the randomizer.

It switches through names. I hope it stops at Laxus. Instead I get Natsu. Still, I have plans.

"Gihi. Truth or dare flame-brains?" He bristles at the name I call him. But knowing him, he'll choose dare. And will walk right into my trap.

"I think I'll do dare iron-breath."(sorry. That was lame)Perfect.

I walk over to him and mutter the dare in his ear. He turns red.

"No way! Not on my life!" He says with a crimson face.

"Rather the alternative?" I say with a smirk, "it's even worse..."

He flinches.

"Fine"

Then the door bangs open. A video lacrima floats in, with Erza behind it.

Wtf is she wearing!?

Jellal's Pov

Why is she wearing her --------- armor!?

Author-chan: What could Erza be wearing? How does Jellal know about it? What did Gajeel dare Natsu?(that even I don't know!) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HALP! I NEED IDEAS FOR NATSU'S DARE! I AM NOW TAKING REQUESTS! IF YOU HAVE IDEAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I KNOW I SAID NO REQUESTS, BUT I DIDNT REALIZE HOW HARD THIS WOULD BE! REQUESTS DESPERATELY WANTED!

Sorry, I just realized that was all caps, but I'm too lazy to fix it.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee FISHIE-FRIENDS