Basement part²

Patrick and John watched Michael as he jogged back to the shelter went in emerge a few seconds later with a 22. Mag rifle and a 9mm beretta.
Michael cocked the handgun and handed it to Patrick. As the three walked to the house Michael's dad said to Patrick "That's a military issue berretta 15 so watch for the kick when you fire it." Patrick simply nodded and walked into the house as the three astounded the door guns up and cocked.

     "On three." Whispered John gently putting his hand on the knob as not to make a sound. One...two......THREE!!!!

     John broke the door open finding about eight or so infected at the top of the stairs. All of them started firing at will killing infected left and right. They seemed like they never stopped no matter how many they killed they just kept flowing then suddenly they heard a scream.
     "HEEEEEEEELLP!!!!" It was Patrick. One of the infected had grabbed his ankle and drug him to the bottom of the stairs.
     "PATRIIIIIIIICK!!!" Micheal screamed as he tried to grab his friends hand but it was too late. There were just to many of them as they were feasting on Patrick's dead flesh it gave John a split second to think. He looked around the basement and saw the large wooden pillars holding up the sealing.

     "Micheal shoot the pillars quickly!" Michael and John unloaded there clips into the pillars and the house began to shake. "Get outside now!" they sprinted to the back door and jumped out as the house collapse onto itself. They both got up breathing heavily and dusted themselves off.

     As they walked back to the shelter with guns in hand they talked about there next move.
     "Were are we going to go know?" "All the food and basically everything else we owned was In the house?" asked Micheal with a concerned look on his face. "There's one place we can go and it about twenty or so miles from hear." "If we get up by noon tomarrow then we can probably get there around dark."