The Reletives part²

After they gathered there stuff they followed behind everyone close enough to see everyone but far enough away so no one could hear what anyone was talking about.
      They all kept walking for a good four hours or so before they all came up to a house that none of them seem to know except Michael's dad.

     He explained that his father Michael's grandfather was an end of the world nut so he built and dug out a house underneath his house were John had grown up. Once John was 18 he argued will his father calling his paranoid dilutions stupid and worthless and they had a big fight and finally his dad threw him out and he hasn't seen him since.

    "Wait?" Michael said in a confused voice "I thought you said gramps was dead?" "No I said gramps was dead to me." "whole different thing."
"Oh" Michael said seeming satisfied with that answer and back of the situation. That's why he didn't know this place he had never been hear,he though his grandpa was dead and his grandma lived out of state somewhere. He was about to start talking again but heard the sound of a double barrel click instead. "Who's there?" the weak old voice said.

      Michael's dad slowly turned around with his hands up. The Simons jaw dropped almost instantly. "Son?!?!" she said in surprise. "Hey mom." John said with a smile on his face. "How ya been?"

Michael's grandma said nothing and just lowered the shotgun and motioned for them to come inside. As they walked threw the small wooden door and Since Zach was the last one threw he herd the door shut and it sounded like a sender block hitting a car. He looked back and saw the other side of the door was reinforced with 3in steel along with a countless number of chains and slide bolts.

As they were being led threw the tunnels they saw every few feet apart there would be a mid-sized circular room with a mattress on the ground and a small chair and a lantern hanging from the dirt ceiling. There were only about six rooms and the biggest room looked like it would probably fit as many three people. There was already someone's stuff in two of those rooms and once all of them got into the main room they figured out who's stuff it was.

The large room was about the size of your normal living room with a shelf in a corner shelved with a little bit of canned food and one case of water. It could fit a good fifteen people but three were already in there. There was a young man Dakota Teel, Michael's cousin. His little brother buddy, and his aunt cassy.