Meeting Dark...

Imagine:
Dark is a torture demon who is assigned to torture different demons or people who refuse to do what their supposed to do or break the law. Anti is a demon who loves breaking the law because he loves the feeling of the torture. Dark and Anti have never met before, and Dark has a different way of torturing, one that Anti does not know. Lets see what happens...

Anti's PoV:
I smirk happily as I get dragged down a hall into a torture chamber. I had broken a law again, and they are constantly assigning new people to be my torturer, since no one's made me give up breaking the laws. Now I have a torturer who is now assigned to me permanently, from what I've heard of him, he's hot, he has a different technique, and is the best around. He makes you want to never break a law again. And that no one interrupts him anymore, not after the incident. Well, lets see how good he is. They take my restraints off and toss me to the floor and leave before I can do anything. They close and lock the door, leaving me to wait for the torturer. Why'd they take the restraints off? They never do that. What if I do something to the torturer?

I hear the door unlock and open. I look over at the door as a muscular man walks in, silhouetted by the light outside the room. I stand up but he rushes at me with supernatural speed that I've never seen in a torturer and slams me against the back wall. He takes a step back, letting me fall to the ground. I hear the door close and lock and I can see him in detail rather than a silhouette. He has raven black hair on the sides and blood red on the top. His eyes are black with glowing, blood red irises. He scowls at me as I smirk up at him. I try to stand but he picks me up and tosses me at a wall and I fall to the floor in pain. I cough and look at him again, he's slowly walking towards me, taking something off his belt. I see it's a knife and I wonder what he's going to do with it. That's when I see his blood-covered hands and streaks of blood on his face, blood stains on his white shirt and he has black pants on. My eyes widen in surprise at the amount of blood he has on him. I look back at his hair and start to wonder if he used dye or actual blood on his hair. I look into his eyes, now scared. It feels strange, I've never been this afraid of torture since the first time I was tortured. He sees the fear in my glowing green eyes and smirks, knowing he's the first in a long time to make me feel scared.

"The name's Dark, by the way," he says, I look at him, confused and scared.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask, backing into the wall as he gets closer. He smirks more as he kneels down so he's eye level with me. I stare at him, scared as he twirls his knife on his fingertip without breaking eye contact. I break eye contact to look at the knife. He smirks and removes his hand from under the knife and it falls, stabbing into my foot. I close my eyes and look down, hissing in pain. He presses down on the knife, making me suck in a sharp breath so as not to scream in pain. No one's ever stabbed my foot before, so this is painful, and he could tell. He pushes the handle to the side a little and I scream in pain. He smirks and removes the knife from my foot, twisting it a little bit, making me scream. I open my eyes slowly and look at him, tears forming in my eyes from the pain.

"So, why are you always breaking the law?" He asks casually. I look at him like he's crazy.

"How can you ask such a casual question when you're torturing me?" I ask, confused, and scared.

"I don't know, I just ask questions, might as well use the torture to get at least a little information, right?" He says as he shrugs, smirking at me. "Get to know the people/demons I'm torturing."

"So this is an interrogation and torture? You must be crazy," I say, looking into his eyes. He frowns a little and pushes my chest so my back's pressed against the wall.

"Just answer the damn question."

"I do it because I love the feeling of the torture, but you already know that, so why are you asking?"