I don't have a title still

A/N
Btw, they aren't in hell Dark and them are in a separate demon realm that makes it so they don't have to rule under Satan forever. Okay, just wanna make sure that's clear b/c if I didn't clear that up you would be confused in this one.

Dark's PoV:

We rush Anti into a hospital. Nurses and doctors turn to look at us. They gape at me before looking at Anti in my arms. I feel his body twitch again, his head laying against my chest.

"Anti's back," one doctor says and grabbing Anti from me and putting him in a chair. He does a few things to check his condition. He turns to the girl next to me. "Has he been feeding?"

"I believe he has, he was never satisfied, though. He constantly needs more." She says, looking at the doctor. He nods and looks at me.

"What happened?" he asks.

"I was testing something, he had been nearby and as I was testing I heard him scream and I rushed him out of the palace and she saw me carrying him." He nods again and goes back to Anti. I stand next to him and look down at Anti. Anti opens his eyes slightly and looks at me. He grabs me, pulling me down to sit next to him. He lays his head on my shoulder.

"How long has it been since you fed, Anti?" The doctor asks. Anti glances at him and doesn't answer as he closes his eyes again.

"What's he doing?" I ask, tilting my head to the side.

"Two things, he's feeding, and also getting comfortable," the girl answers me. I nod and look at Anti.

"Feeding off of what?"

"Emotion," the doctor and the girl say in unison.

"If anything changes, find me. I'll give you guys a room so you aren't just sitting here, but that's it."

Both the girl and I nod. I pick Anti up and he leads us to a room before leaving us to get ourselves settled. I sit on the bed, holding Anti in my lap. The girl sits next to me.

"What's your name?" I ask her, trying to make conversation. She sighs.

"You talking just makes this more awkward, don't get me wrong, I would love to answer, but I'm just being honest. You're currently holding my friend while he's feeding off of you, it's already awkward enough as it is," she replies. I nod in understanding and look down at Anti.

~time skip brought to you by me being awkward~

Anti's PoV:
I open my eyes and look to see I sitting in Dark's lap as he's sitting in a chair, his arms wrapped around me gently. I look to see my friend on her phone. She looks at me and smiles.

"You were feeding on his emotions so he sat down with you in his lap. Honestly, I think he likes you, and not in a friend way, I mean as more than a friend." She says. I nod and look at Dark's sleeping face. "Have you been feeding, Anti?"

"Yes, I have. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because Dark told me you collapsed, after screaming. He took you out of the palace and I saw you in his arms and rushed over, but I didn't realize it was him until a few seconds later."

"So he brought me to the hospital?"

"Yeah."

"It felt like my body was being torn apart when he turned on the machine. I was only close by, but it hurt like hell and I would know what that's like."

"You did get dragged to hell, you told me this already."

"It didn't feel like I was just taking emotions from him, either," I say, looking at Dark.