(Couldn't think of a title)

A/N
People were asking for a part two, so here it is... enjoy. And don't question my choice in music!

Anti's PoV:
I smile widely as I get dragged down a hall to a torture room. Time to see Dark again... I had broken a few laws since the first time we met, and each time I was brought back here. I get thrown in a room and they take my shackles off and leave, since they know I'm not trying to get away. A few minutes later I hear the door open and I look to see Dark standing in the doorway. He steps into the room and closes the door, not bothering to lock it since the person who'd showed him to the room would lock it before he left. I smirk at him as he scowls at me.

"You're a very bad boy, aren't you?" He asks as he slowly walks closer. I don't flinch as he gets in my face.

"C'mon, admit it, you're happy to see me," I say as I gently poke his chest.

"Why do you keep coming back? Haven't you learned yet?" He growls, poking me in the chest with a knife I never realized was in his hands.

"Apparently not," I say, smirking. Is he really that oblivious as to why I come back? I grab his hand that has the knife in it and just continue to look into his blood red eyes. He narrows his eyes as I smirk.

"What are you doing?" He asks as I get closer to his face.

"Are you really that oblivious?" I ask, smirking as I continue to get closer,
the knife in his hand pointed away from us.

"Seriously, what are y-" I cut him off mid-sentence by smashing my lips into his. His eyes widen and he pushes me away. I smirk at his reaction. He stares at me, silently. He raises his knife so it's pointed towards me as he walks closer. Once he's close enough he places the point of the knife on my chest so I don't try to get closer to him. He slowly presses on it, making me back up 'till my back is pressed against the wall. He gets closer to my face and stares into my eyes, showing no emotion at all. I start to worry about what he'll do. He removes the knife from between us after a while and smashes his lips into mine, pressing me into the wall.

"Dark, does this mean you like me too?" I ask sarcastically, since I already know it does. He just kisses me again, not answering. I feel a sharp pain in my side and groan into the kiss. I break the kiss and look to see he had poked me with a knife, just enough to draw blood, but only a small amount. I look back at him and smirk.

"Don't ask stupid questions," he says, putting the knife back on his belt. I smirk as I practically lean against the wall. He presses me against the wall as he kisses me some more. I slip a piece
of paper into his pocket before pushing him gently to get off. He takes a step back while I smirk at him. He reaches for his pocket, but I stop him.

"Don't read it here, when you get home, then you read it," I say, smirking mischievously. He raises an eyebrow in suspicion of what it is I wrote on the paper. I just smirk and point at his knife. "Lets get this over with so we can get out of here."

He grabs his knife off his belt and drops it directly onto my foot, stabbing it all the way through and pinning it to the ground. I hiss in pain, it hurts, yet feels amazing at the same time. He takes another knife off his belt and jabs me in the side, drawing blood. He stares at the blood for a little before continuing.

~time skip~

Dark's PoV:
As I step through the door of my house I drop everything and reach for the paper in my pocket. I read it, and smirk. Looks tome like I'm not done punishing him...

I grab a few things, stuffing them into a bag, before walking out of my house and starting my walk to Anti's.

~time skip~

I knock on his door and wait a little bit. He opens the door and when he sees it's me he smirks.

"Guess you got my message," he says, moving out of the way so I can walk in. He closes the door and I wander a little. He walks into the room I'm currently in and I turn to him and rush at him, pinning him to the wall. He smirks and I kiss him, keeping him pressed against the wall. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Shut up or I will stab you," I growl into his neck as I kiss his neck.

"Yessir." I hover my hand over my knife, threateningly. He sees and smirks at me. "It's hard to threaten someone who loves pain with a knife."

I grab my knife and jab his side, drawing blood. He groans in pain and smirks. I kiss him and he smiles into the kiss. I press the side of the blade against his chest. I smirk at him, I can tell he wants more, but, me being the tease that I am, unless I get desperate, I take a step away and walk to the kitchen to make something. Mostly just to see how he reacts.

Anti's PoV:
I stand, frozen in the same spot as I process what just happened. I know he did not just do that. I look at him to see he has his back turned to me and is making something. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist slowly and start kissing his neck. He doesn't react, just smirks and continues making whatever it is he's making. I slip his knife off his belt without him noticing and slowly press it into his side. He grabs my wrist and pulls my hand with the knife away from his side and turns around. There's one way to get his attention when he's busy with something else.

"Now you're just begging, aren't you?" He growls into my neck, still holding my wrist away from us both. I nod my head and he smirks. "Well then, how 'bout this? You stop breaking the law and I'll torture you all you want me to here at your home. If I'm going to do this with you I need to know if you agree. I may be a torture demon, but I used to make deals."

I nod my head in agreement and he squeezes my wrist, causing me to drop the knife and releases my wrist. I wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up.

"Let's take this elsewhere..."

A/N
I don't care that if the music didn't fit with the one-shot! But I hope you enjoyed this and I will see you in the next one-shot or the next chapter of one of my other stories. See ya!! *waves bye*