Kinney

"You're his brother!? Why haven't you said anything to the cops!?" Adam asked.

Kinney said "Because I don't want my brother in jail because his a little insane."

"A little!" I yelled, "He's a fucking psycho!"

Adam put his arm around me. "Calm down."

"Calm down!?" I move away from him letting his hand go, "Ha you're telling me to calm down after you just said you were going to kill him."

Then we heard the door open. We all looked and saw Nathan walking down the stairs. Eliza ran in the room and fixed her hair. Kinney walked to the kitchen and started looking in the cabinets, probably checking for food. Eliza looked at me and looked scared because I wasn't wearing what I'm supposed to be wearing.

Nathan looked at me and the Eliza then back to me. "Why aren't you wearing the same colors?"

"I tryed telling her," Eliza started, "But she didn't listen."

"So its you who is not doing what I said. Of course its you. You have issues listening to me. You always have. Well, I can fix that." Nathan grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room.

"What exactly are you going to do that you haven't done already?" I questioned. Adam was yelling a banging on the door.

"I'm going to lock you in here till you learn your lesson." He said.

"What?" I said. It felt like my stomach dropped and I felt dizzy.

"Bye, Sweetheart. See you in a few days." He walked out and locked the door. I stood there not knowing what to do. I looked around and saw a small bed, way smaller than the one I had in my room or our room. I saw a lamp which was the only thing lighting up the room. 'I hope it doesn't burn out' I thought.

I heard the basement door close and heard Adam yelling again. I walked to the door and listened.

"You need to tell someone Kinney." Adam said.

"Yea you do." Agreed Eliza. I think Eliza likes Adam because she would NOT agree to that because she would be to scared to. I don't blame her.

"I can't." said Kinney. "I'm not letting my brother go to jail."

"That's where he needs to be." Adam said.

"No. I will not let him go there." And with that I heard him walk up the stairs and leave. Adam came to the door.

"Elaine.. " Adam said.

"Yea I'm hear." I said.

"Elaine, I'm gonna make sure you have food and water and clothes and everything you need. And I'm sorry about telling you to calm down. I understand why you went crazy."

"Its not that big of a deal, Adam. Why don't you guys eat something." I said

"Do you want anything?"

"No. I kinda lost my appetite."

"I want you to know that I will get you a Eliza out of here no matter what it takes."

"I know you will. I'm just hoping you don't get hurt in the process but most likely you will. Which scares me."

"Don't be. Things will work out. I promise."

"When I get out of here, things will suck. Not as bad as it does now but I know Nolan will have moved on and I'll just be depressed."

"Well, if he has, then I'll be there to go crazy telling him about how he is stupid and doesn't know what he is doing."

I laughed, "Go eat, Adam." I heard him walk away.

I walked to the bed and sat down. I looked in the mirror and hated what I saw. A sad, lonely, depressed, sick girl who is stuck in an insane guys basement.

--------------------------------------------------

*Well another chapter. Ik it isnt really long but have a feeling thats how its gonna be for awhile untill some crazy sh*t happens. Haven't written much lately but now I'm done with issues I have had so now hopefully I can continue writing. Actually got a short story I wrote. Not complete done but planning on putting it on here. Well hope you enjoy this :>*